In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Celo Euro, if you are planning to buy CEUR token – You’re in the right place!
Users who track Euro-based tokens or have Euro stable coins as the pair are not unheard of. However, most of them choose to convert and use USD instead since it’s more popular. Celo Euro is there to cater to users who use Euro in their daily activities and to save up the conversion rate.
The platform aims to empower users by providing Euro tracks. Users who are primarily on Euro can take advantage of the cross-chain interoperability when they buy Celo Euro (CEUR). The platform allows users to pay gas and fees in any stable currency. They also use mobile number mapping to further optimize mobile users’ benefits from DeFi. With fast sync and a lightweight app, Celo Euro can attract a lot of users.
Celo Euro (CEUR) Features
- Cross-chain Interoperability: One of the main features that Celo Euro offers is cross-chain interoperability. It also supports full EVM compatibility so users can transact easier by porting their dApps to the platforms. Celo Euro also opens for users to pair Euro with other cryptocurrencies to track their assets. Having cross-chain interoperability helps users to maximize their Celo Euro experience. The platform offers multiple coins as a payment method. Celo aims to help users on using crypto assets with ease like everyday money.
- Mobile number mapping: Celo Euro aims to be a leader in mobile DeFi applications. Therefore, it allows users to use their mobile numbers as an authentication method. Users don’t have to switch to other apps to transact or move their assets. Celo also has a Desktop application but they focus on expanding their mobile services.
- Stable value currencies: Celo Euro is part of the Celo family. The protocol continues to grow in user activity and features. Celo family features multiple stable coins such as cUSD, cEUR, and USDC. They aim to provide stable coins for more currencies in the world. Therefore, Celo users can earn the largest profit by choosing the best stable coin pairing.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Celo Euro aka CEUR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Celo Euro (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Celo Euro as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Celo Euro. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Celo Euro currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Celo Euro
- Store your Celo Euro to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Celo Euro, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Celo Euro:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the CEUR/BTC or CEUR/ETH or CEUR/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you CEUR/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Celo Euro (CEUR)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Celo Euro (CEUR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Celo Euro (CEUR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Celo Euro. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Celo Euro (CEUR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Celo Euro (CEUR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CEUR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Celo Euro. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Celo Euro (CEUR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair CEUR/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Celo Euro (CEUR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support CEUR/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Celo Euro (CEUR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Celo Euro right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Celo Euro (CEUR)?
Once you have purchased the Celo Euro, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Celo Euro (CEUR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CEUR with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Celo Euro (CEUR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Celo Euro is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who want to explore their options with currencies can buy Celo Euro (CEUR) tokens. The platform tracks Euro-based transactions in these carbon-negative DeFi applications. As part of the Celo family that provides stable coins with high EVM compatibility, Celo Euro can help millions of users manage their assets through mobiles. The platform offers high mobility and lightweight sync that allows users to have a fast and secure synchronization even when they’re on a slow network. With cross-chain interoperability, users can use their CEUR tokens like everyday money.