In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy BOLT, if you are planning to buy BOLT token – You’re in the right place!
Many streaming platforms but very little use blockchain technology and give incentives to the viewers. Most of the streamers receive an imbalance amount of rewards. Therefore, Bolt comes as a platform where users can earn rewards while enjoying their favorite shows.
Bolt combines Decentralized Finance with a Streaming platform. Users who buy BOLT (BOLT) tokens can stake their tokens and earn more rewards by watching their favorite streamers. The platform offers several protocols to enhance users’ experience. They also have multiple strategic partnerships such as with the Al Jazeera, Dugout, and EuroNews to deliver premium entertainment. As for the DeFi, Bolt offers a wallet and exchange. Users also can trade NFTs and mint special community tokens.
BOLT (BOLT) Features
- One Football partnership: BOLT has a working partnership with Dugout, the company that owns One Football. The partnership aims to bring more football content to the platform and eventually will bring more fans as well. This partnership brings thousands of footage that users can enjoy. BOLT allows users to create fan groups or communities for like-minded users. On top of the regular football-related content such as match highlights, BOLT also will provide users with exclusive behind the scene and more interactions with the players and teams.
- Home Entertainment Inclusive: Another partnership that BOLT has is with the smart TV manufacturers. Users don’t need to buy and install a new device or app. The platform is available in VIDAA-based Hisense Smart TVs. They also can download the app for free on their mobiles. BOLT aims to help spread the awareness of blockchain technology to the mass.
- DeFi service: BOLT consists of a streaming platform and a DeFi service. The platform provides a wallet service for users to manage their tokens. Users can do traditional DeFi practices such as staking their BOLT tokens to earn rewards. They also can swap their tokens in the exchange service. Users also can build a community page and mint their exclusive tokens in BOLT.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade BOLT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the BOLT (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the BOLT as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to BOLT. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports BOLT currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the BOLT
- Store your BOLT to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying BOLT, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with BOLT:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the BOLT/BTC or BOLT/ETH or BOLT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you BOLT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy BOLT (BOLT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your BOLT (BOLT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy BOLT (BOLT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the BOLT. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy BOLT (BOLT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy BOLT (BOLT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BOLT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to BOLT. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy BOLT (BOLT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BOLT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy BOLT (BOLT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support BOLT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy BOLT (BOLT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the BOLT right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect BOLT (BOLT)?
Once you have purchased the BOLT, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell BOLT (BOLT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BOLT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine BOLT (BOLT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a BOLT is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Bolt comes as an answer for crypto enthusiasts who also enjoy streaming services. The platform aims to incentivize both streamers and watchers. Therefore, it has multiple features that work both ways. The platform also has DeFi features such as swap and NFT marketplace. Users who buy BOLT (BOLT) can choose between various streaming channels or live streamers with original content. BOLT has a partnership with channels such as EuroNews and Dugout with their One Football. Users also can connect their home entertainment system to the system.