In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Axis DeFi, if you are planning to buy AXIS token – You’re in the right place!
Axis DeFi is created as a decentralized platform for DeFi ecosystem – providing complete and full Wall Street (trading) abilities. This is the first blockchain for DeFi, especially for convenient trading system. Over the past few years, the DeFi has gained strong interest. It has reached an impressive level of growth too. However, around 99% of the market is dominated by the ETH. In the meanwhile, public chains have suffered from quite serious limitations for supporting the strong and sustainable DeFi.
This is when Axis DeFi is different, when compared to seemingly similar platforms on the market. The platform offers new DeFi (financial) model, on chain margin trading and risk control, and also a dedicated DeFi technical stack. The vision is to create an inclusive, accessible, and open financial platform for everyone. That’s why the platform is called Axis as it means open access. The team wants to create an open finance future where information is free and internet invention makes it possible. In the end, the platform wants to create a free value too with the inclusion of blockchain and DeFi technology.
Axis DeFi (AXIS) Features
- Customization control. Users are given full and absolute control to do customization as they like it. The platform believes that risk control that is based on individual customization would enhance and improve capital security.
- Improved (on chain) security. The platform believes that halting the market (such as the NYSE) makes it possible for more secure (and more solid) trading experience. It will certain affect the final outcome too.
- DeFi derivatives. The platform is able to construct complex (and various) DeFi derivatives by tapping into the impressive power of blockchain.
- Interoperability convenience. The platform supports and encourages cross-chain and interoperability, which means that users can gain access to other platforms (or chains) easily for more effective outcome.
- Trading convenience. Derivative and DEXs products open a way (providing access) to layer 2 and cross-chain liquidity. It is done to reduce slippage.
- Lending and borrowing. The platform also supports lending and borrowing activities. They can also enjoy various interest rates that are provided and discovered by the layer 2 solutions.
- Payment system. The platform is about optimized cross-chain operations and transfers
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Axis DeFi aka AXIS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Axis DeFi (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Axis DeFi as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Axis DeFi. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Axis DeFi currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Axis DeFi
- Store your Axis DeFi to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Axis DeFi, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Axis DeFi:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the AXIS/BTC or AXIS/ETH or AXIS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you AXIS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Axis DeFi (AXIS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Axis DeFi (AXIS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Axis DeFi (AXIS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Axis DeFi. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Axis DeFi (AXIS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Axis DeFi (AXIS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy AXIS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Axis DeFi. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Axis DeFi (AXIS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair AXIS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Axis DeFi (AXIS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support AXIS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Axis DeFi (AXIS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Axis DeFi right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Axis DeFi (AXIS)?
Once you have purchased the Axis DeFi, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Axis DeFi (AXIS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing AXIS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Axis DeFi (AXIS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Axis DeFi is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Basically, Axis is about creating an open and easily-accessible financial system. It constructs DeFi infrastructure by including sophisticated trading capabilities that are typically used by the Wall Street. Not only the platform is able to bring such abilities, but it also includes those abilities in blockchain technology. Moreover, the platform wants to bridge the new DeFi with the more traditional finance. So, it’s about balancing the traditional and the modern system. Interested users should buy Axis DeFi (AXIS).