In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Atlas Protocol, if you are planning to buy ATP token – You’re in the right place!
To make it easier to understand Atlas Protocol, think of it as a decentralized platform for marketing and advertisement. Instead of dealing with the traditional ads system, users can now enjoy a new and modern way of advertisement that isn’t only rewarding, but also working. Atlas Protocol is created to solve some of the common digital ads issues, even when it’s related to blockchain technology. For many businesses, they find promoting blockchain projects to be impractical (even costly) because the ads industry itself can’t profile the blockchain addresses. Moreover, the blockchain technology can’t support the complicated interactions of advanced ads practices.
That’s why a newer (and better) infrastructure is required to help with the adoption and usage. Moreover, new methods are required to identify, activate the users, and also convey the info together with the value. Thus, Atlas Protocol is born, thanks to cGBA (xGoogler Blockchain Alliance) and Nebulabs (Nebula Labs) that work together. They want Atlas Protocol to bridge the gap, creating a truly modern and functional protocol that benefits all. The main purpose of the platform is to construct a native blockchain (interactive) infrastructure for advertisement and marketing, allowing information to freely flow on-chain while at the same way exploring new possibilities (and ways) for the on-chain interactions.
Through Atlas Protocol, all the involved parties can be connected: blockchain users, publishers (such as dApps), and advertisers through the on-chain interactions that is made possible with Atlas Ads. After all, the platform is about proposing new native media (of the blockchain) for circulation and value ranking through advertisement.
- Official website: https://atlasp.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/atlaspio
- Whitepaper: https://atlasp.io/docs/atlas-protocol-light-paper.pdf
Atlas Protocol (ATP) Features
- ATR or Atlas Targeting Rank. This feature is about value ranking mechanism that is based on the entire activities on-chain.
- TIE or Transaction Interactive Element. This is the interactive element that is constructed right on the top of (blockchain) transactions.
- UDI (User Data Protection and Incentives). This feature is about the mechanism to protect the privacy of the users from abuse and spam. The feature also includes incorporating users to the circulation value through user rewards, especially for their on-chain interactions engagement.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Atlas Protocol aka ATP
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Atlas Protocol (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Atlas Protocol as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Atlas Protocol. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Atlas Protocol currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Atlas Protocol
- Store your Atlas Protocol to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Atlas Protocol, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Atlas Protocol:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ATP/BTC or ATP/ETH or ATP/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ATP/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Atlas Protocol (ATP)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Atlas Protocol (ATP) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Atlas Protocol (ATP) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Atlas Protocol. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Atlas Protocol (ATP) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Atlas Protocol (ATP) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ATP directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Atlas Protocol. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Atlas Protocol (ATP) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ATP/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Atlas Protocol (ATP) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ATP/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Atlas Protocol (ATP)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Atlas Protocol right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Atlas Protocol (ATP)?
Once you have purchased the Atlas Protocol, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Atlas Protocol (ATP)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ATP with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Atlas Protocol (ATP) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Atlas Protocol is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Atlas Protocol is about encouraging interaction between publishers and users, and then incentivizes both of them in the most profitable and logical manner possible. By using smart technology and smart contracts, advertising and marketing experience can be elevated – utilizing the function and usage while being rewarding at the same time. Everyone is welcomed, but they need to buy Atlas Protocol (ATP) first before they can join.