In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Toko Token, if you are planning to buy TKO – You’re in the right place!
What makes Toko Token different from the other (seemingly) similar platforms? From a glimpse, the platform may be about investment and exchange, which is similar to other platforms. However, there are things that make this network unique and different in its nature.
For a starter, this is the first (local) Indonesian crypto platform that is offering hybrid token model, which is unique and versatile. Not only it is designed as an exchange platform, but it is about encouraging users to save and deposit their money through its programs. It also includes NFT and it supports cross platform DeFi usages.
Basically, users are enabled to do whatever investments in this platform. Not only they can exchange cryptocurrencies freely, but they can also manage their investment in NFTs as well as taking part in the savings and deposit program. It’s about taking DeFi experience, including the cross-platform concept, to the network and also the country.
Toko Token (TKO) Features
- Revolutionary financial technology. Both Toko Token and Tokocrypto want to revolutionize the financial world, especially in Indonesia. Tokocrypto, as the first ever company with hybrid token functionality and blockchain technology within one platform, wants to bring DeFi to Indonesian general public.
- Blockchain decentralization ability. Through community growth and business opportunities, Tokocrypto wants to enable Indonesian to include in modern-day (global) financial mechanism and system.
- Various tools and features. Users are able to gain access and make use of various functionalities and tools, allowing customers’ growing pool and easiness in managing their accounts (and their access).
- Strong community support. Community is one of the most crucial elements in a crypto platform, so having a platform with strong and solid support is crucial
- Binance stablecoin. Tokocrypto launched BDR (Binance IDR) in 2020, which is a stablecoin with rupiah basis, which is great for investment.
- Seamless user experience. The platform is powered by Binance Cloud, which enables users to enjoy better transaction speed, security, and trading experience. Not to mention that it also offers stable network that isn’t only transparent, but also open.
- Trusted exchange. The platform has positive reputation where it can offer the most pairing for the coin, the lowest (trading) fee, stable exchange with (quite) minimal downtime, and also competitive withdrawal fee.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Toko Token aka TKO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Toko Token (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Toko Token as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Toko Token. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Toko Token currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Toko Token
- Store your Toko Token to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Toko Token, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Toko Token:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the TKO/BTC or TKO/ETH or TKO/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you TKO/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Toko Token (TKO)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Toko Token (TKO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Toko Token (TKO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Toko Token. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Toko Token (TKO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Toko Token (TKO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy TKO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Toko Token. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Toko Token (TKO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair TKO/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Toko Token (TKO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support TKO/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Toko Token (TKO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Toko Token right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Toko Token (TKO)?
Once you have purchased the Toko Token, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Toko Token (TKO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing TKO with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Toko Token (TKO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Toko Token is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Toko Token would be appealing for people who want to enjoy various and flexible operations, such as exchange, NFTs, and also cross platform DeFi. It is about giving users flexible support and the freedom to manage investment. To join, users must buy Toko Token (TKO) first as their gateway to the platform.