In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Calamari Network, if you are planning to buy KMA – You’re in the right place!
One of the challenges in the current crypto world is privacy finance. Blockchains have been strengthening their protection to keep the transactions secure. Unfortunately, it doesn’t stop hackers and scammers from spying on others’ privacy.
That is what Calamari Network aims to resolve. As a project from Manta Network, Calamari aims to provide a privacy layer for the transactions. The project is the first privacy-preserving Decentralized Finance para chain. Probably the only one in the Kusama ecosystem. In the long run, Calamari will introduce MariPay and MariSwap as part of their services. MariSwap provides a secure layer for users to swap their assets among other parachains in the Kusama ecosystem. While MariPay supports private transfers among users.
- Official Site: https://www.calamari.network/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/calamarinetwork
- Telegram: https://t.me/mantanetworkofficial
Calamari Network (KMA) Features
- Supporter Bonus: Calamari Network is successful in the crowd loan target, as it finished before the target date. The project gives out bonuses for the early supporters. The first 500 supporters will get 10% extra Calamari Network (KMA) tokens. And the next supports will receive 5% extra tokens. They can increase the reward by referring their friends and colleagues to the project. Both referrer and the referred will receive 2.5% each. The project allocates 30% of the total token for the PLO rewards.
- Privacy Layer: Privacy Finance is something that the DeFi world needs urgently as it keeps growing. The number of transactions causes the privacy addition on the smart contracts as urgently needed. As it is easy to trace the identity from a single address hash. Therefore, Manta Network creates Calamari Network to provide a privacy layer in the Kusama Network.
- MariPay and MariSwap: The MantaMari project is working on two more projects as part of the Calamari Network. The first is MariPay, the project supports users to do private transactions and manage their assets. Users also can do a transaction using stable coins. The next is MariSwap. This project allows users to swap their assets among para chains, and it’s behind the privacy layer. Calamari Network also promises never-seen-before features for MariSwap.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Calamari Network aka KMA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Calamari Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Calamari Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Calamari Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Calamari Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Calamari Network
- Store your Calamari Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Calamari Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Calamari Network:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the KMA/BTC or KMA/ETH or KMA/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you KMA/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Calamari Network (KMA)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Calamari Network (KMA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Calamari Network (KMA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Calamari Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Calamari Network (KMA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Calamari Network (KMA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy KMA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Calamari Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Calamari Network (KMA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair KMA/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Calamari Network (KMA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support KMA/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Calamari Network (KMA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Calamari Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Calamari Network (KMA)?
Once you have purchased the Calamari Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Calamari Network (KMA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing KMA with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Calamari Network (KMA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Calamari Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Investors who buy Calamari Network (KMA) tokens early in the project can reap the benefits from being part of the early supporters. As a first project that offers an extra privacy layer, users in the Kusama ecosystem will be at ease when transferring their assets. The project offers up to 10% extra KMA tokens from being an early supporter and utilizing the referral program. In the future, the project will release more features to help users. Both features will help users on managing their assets through other parachains.