In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy DeepBrain Chain token, if you are planning to buy DBC – You’re in the right place!
DeepBrain Chain focuses on artificial intelligence because they believe that AI would be the future. The developer team wanted to create a platform that combines blockchain technology and artificial intelligence; thus, resulting in DeepBrain Chain. It is a cryptocurrency operating within Neo platform. Since the focus is on the artificial intelligence, they take matters seriously. The platform aims at accelerating AI advancement in this era, considering that smart devices are booming. This is also the time for increased computational needs and data acquisition, which leads the team to plan and design DeepBrain Chain as its current state.
Basically, the platform wants to make a decentralized neural network system that can be distributed via blockchain technology. It also aims to reduce the cost up to 30% of the standard one. They also want to improve the data privacy by separating data training and data provider – which is possible through smart contracts. They also want their DBC as the main drive to increase mass adoption, hoping that DBC can be a universal currency that attracts AI players throughout the globe to join the platform.
DeepBrain Chain (DBC) Features
- Improved security. The platform believes that when encryption algorithms and smart contracts are combined together, they can secure data transcription during the trading process, entirely.
- Protection to privacy. Smart contracts have several functions and uses. One of them is to separate data ownership from usage and also from value.
- Low cost. Because of the blockchain technology, the platform is able to reduce power resources’ needs and save up 705 computing costs.
- Flexible computation. The platform provides computing needs or power based on the on-going demand. AI companies or developers get computational power from limitless nodes (which are distributed within the global network) and they get DBC for incentives or rewards
- PoI or Proof of Importance. The protocol depends on nodes in order to validate new blocks and add them to the blockchain.
- Delegated PoS. This model of consensus requires the stakeholders to choose (or vote) for mining node election within a fair and democratic environment.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade DeepBrain Chain aka DBC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the DeepBrain Chain (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the DeepBrain Chain as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to DeepBrain Chain. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports DeepBrain Chain currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the DeepBrain Chain
- Store your DeepBrain Chain to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying DeepBrain Chain, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with DeepBrain Chain:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/DBC or ETH/DBC trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your DeepBrain Chain (DBC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy DeepBrain Chain (DBC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the DeepBrain Chain. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy DeepBrain Chain (DBC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy DeepBrain Chain (DBC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DBC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to DeepBrain Chain. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy DeepBrain Chain (DBC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/DBC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy DeepBrain Chain (DBC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/DBC trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy DeepBrain Chain (DBC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the DeepBrain Chain right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect DeepBrain Chain (DBC)?
Once you have purchased the DeepBrain Chain, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell DeepBrain Chain (DBC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DBC with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine DeepBrain Chain (DBC) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a DeepBrain Chain is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
In the long run, AI would be the main drive running the world. For those who understand the importance and they want to tap into the promising future profits, this DeepBrain Chain seems like an ideal spot to explore. However, interested users or investors can only get into the platform only if they have the crypto, so they need to buy DeepBrain Chain (DBC) first to join.