In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Mass Vehicle Ledger, if you are planning to buy MVL token – You’re in the right place!
MVL is the short for Mass Vehicle Ledger. The platform is about decentralized mobile data sharing and exchange. Basically, it is focusing on all types of services related to vehicle. Users, companies, or even retail industries will be connected to one another because vehicle and transportation is one factor that connects them together. Data (generated by the vehicles) can be shared among users because everything is integrated through peer-to-peer mechanism. From the shared data, the industries can learn about repair, transactions, accidents, or driving patterns.
Those who provide the data would be rewarded with MVL Point or MVP. MVP is the reward system to drive contribution to the ecosystems. Contributors can provide the accurate and transparent data related to transportation service, and the rewards would also be rewarded in a transparent and fair manner. Everything is set and managed in the smart contracts to ensure honesty, openness, and reliability. Users are free to trade the MVL – whether they want to exchange it with other cryptocurrencies or they want to purchase something from other users within the network.
Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) Features
- Various services. As it was mentioned before, everything in this platform is related to vehicle and transportation. MVL wants to make sure that they can provide comprehensive service to users through various services, such as TADA truck, delivery, ride hailing, TaaS, E-Tuktuk, and Fresh Market.
- TADA Truck. This is the fleet that can be used in logistics industry. The truck can match the platform (in real time manner) to manage the order, fees, and also vehicles
- TADA Fresh Market. This is connected to TADA service and grocery industry. Fresh groceries could be delivered safely, quickly, and efficiently from the wet market to customers
- TADA Delivery. Those who need professional and timely delivery service can always make use of this features, especially when it’s busy.
- TADA Ride Hailing. Drivers and passengers will both benefits from the services. Passengers can enjoy comfortable and safe ride without spending a fortune, while drivers can provide friendly service without being charged – and they can still get rewards for being professional and safe drivers.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Mass Vehicle Ledger aka MVL
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Mass Vehicle Ledger (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Mass Vehicle Ledger as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Mass Vehicle Ledger. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Mass Vehicle Ledger currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Mass Vehicle Ledger
- Store your Mass Vehicle Ledger to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Mass Vehicle Ledger, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Mass Vehicle Ledger:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the MVL/BTC or MVL/ETH or MVL/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Mass Vehicle Ledger. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MVL directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Mass Vehicle Ledger. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MVL/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MVL/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Mass Vehicle Ledger right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL)?
Once you have purchased the Mass Vehicle Ledger, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MVL with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Mass Vehicle Ledger is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
MVL isn’t only focusing on providing services, but also sharing data as well. Users of the platform can enjoy the services of TADA Delivery, for instance, or TADA Fresh Market. They can also share their data in return for rewards, but this is applicable only if they are willing to do so. Anyone interested in the idea of a platform with vehicles (and their data) as the main focus can always buy MVL (MVL) to get access to it.