In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Kuma Inu, if you are planning to buy KUMA token – You’re in the right place!
Kuma Inu is a meme token that focuses on a simple token comic. They want the investors to be as simple as buying tokens and staking them to earn their profits. With the community in mind, they are working to please investors who choose simplicity over other things.
The project believes in a decentralized system that focuses on community governance. To take part, investors only need to buy Kuma Inu (KUMA) and stake them on the Kuma Breeder app. It’s a yield farming app that gives $dKuma. A specific token that is not for sale and only obtainable through the app. This $dKuma token is important for governance rights. Soon, they will introduce the vault and a vAMM called Kuma Dex.
Table of Contents
Kuma Inu (KUMA) Features
- Merchandise: The project provides several official merchandises ranging from iPhone cases to T-shirts and duffel bags. The merchandise is for those who want to support the community.
- Simple Tokenomics: There is no liquidity pool as for the Kuma tokens, being liquid means they are burnt. However, 50% of the transaction fee is allocated on the buyback to offset the emission and prevent $dKuma tokens from being too scarce.
- Community-driven: Investors who hold $dKuma tokens are the ones who have the right to vote on governance. This token is specific and only available from staking Kuma in the Kuma Breeder app.
- Kuma Dex: It’s a decentralized vAMM trading protocol for investors to use. It is built on perpetual contracts so investors can do a long-term investment until they found the price they are comfortable with.
- Kuma Breeder: A yield farming app where investors only need to stake their Kuma tokens to earn profits.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Kuma Inu aka KUMA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Kuma Inu (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Kuma Inu as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Kuma Inu. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Kuma Inu currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Kuma Inu
- Store your Kuma Inu to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Kuma Inu, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Kuma Inu:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the KUMA/BTC or KUMA/ETH or KUMA/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you KUMA/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Kuma Inu (KUMA)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Kuma Inu (KUMA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Kuma Inu (KUMA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Kuma Inu. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Kuma Inu (KUMA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Kuma Inu (KUMA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy KUMA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Kuma Inu. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Kuma Inu (KUMA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair KUMA/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Kuma Inu (KUMA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support KUMA/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Kuma Inu (KUMA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Kuma Inu right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Kuma Inu (KUMA)?
Once you have purchased the Kuma Inu, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Kuma Inu (KUMA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing KUMA with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Kuma Inu (KUMA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Kuma Inu is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Investors who buy Kuma Inu (KUMA) are more than just meme token enthusiasts. They are those who prefer a simple ecosystem with the perpetual smart contract to manage their wealth. They can choose between earning a passive income through staking their tokens on the Breeder app. Or to be actively trading on Kuma Dex. However, only those who hold Kuma tokens who has the right to vote for the community. They also can promote the project by buying the official merchandise.