In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Phuture, if you are planning to buy PHTR token – You’re in the right place!
Phuture is a Web3-based decentralized protocol enabling the design and implementation of token-based passive investment schemes. Phuture presents an open design philosophy for constructing passive investing strategies, giving users the tools they need to create new indices or invest in ones produced by the community.
The user-centric platform combines a straightforward user interface with a suite of features that add power and depth to the experience. The Index Creator Tool in Phuture makes it simple to generate indexes. Index options supported by the Index Creator include automatic sector tracking and dynamic weighting procedures. The future token (PHTR) is the means through which the protocol may impose governance, reward users, incentivize activities, and offer a means of raising cash.
- Official website: https://www.phuture.finance/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Phuture/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/phuturedao
- Telegram: https://t.me/phuture_group
- Whitepaper: https://docs.phuture.finance/introduction/master
Phuture (PHTR) Features
- Phuture DeFi Index (PDI). It provides exposure to the leading crypto assets in the decentralized finance industry by market capitalization. This index’s assets are part of the Ethereum ecosystem. PDI offers well-balanced exposure to the expanding decentralized finance industry (DeFi), as well as extra profits from yield-generating protocols.
- Colony Avalanche Ecosystem Index (CAI). It gives you access to the most prominent projects on Avalanche. Interest-earning techniques generate additional return passively. CAI generates rewards in two ways: wide exposure to the Avalanche ecosystem and extra revenue via interest-earning processes. CAI is a well-founded investing technique that is far more efficient than keeping assets individually in any market.
- Liquidity Nexus. Index investors may access the Ethereum ecosystem’s deepest sources of liquidity, which provide the finest execution and the widest range of assets. Phuture successfully isolates transaction execution from the amount of liquidity kept in an index fund throughout the minting process. This guarantees a consistent user experience regardless of index size and eliminates the time-consuming liquidity onboarding process for new indices.
- Permissionless Index Creation. Phuture presents an open design concept for developing passive investing strategies, allowing users to build new indices or invest in current ones produced by the community. The Phuture Index Creator can accommodate a variety of index settings, such as automatic sector tracking and dynamic weighting procedures.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Phuture aka PHTR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Phuture (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Phuture as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Phuture. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Phuture currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Phuture
- Store your Phuture to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Phuture, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Phuture:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the PHTR/BTC or PHTR/ETH or PHTR/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you PHTR/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Phuture (PHTR)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Phuture (PHTR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Phuture (PHTR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Phuture. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Phuture (PHTR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Phuture (PHTR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PHTR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Phuture. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Phuture (PHTR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair PHTR/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Phuture (PHTR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support PHTR/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Phuture (PHTR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Phuture right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Phuture (PHTR)?
Once you have purchased the Phuture, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Phuture (PHTR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PHTR with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Phuture (PHTR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Phuture is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
With the development of crypto markets, it is quite likely that asset and strategy allocation will begin to converge with traditional finance. This flood of cash will help Phuture’s index platform, and its user-friendly design will appeal to both crypto natives and people wholly new to decentralized finance. It will cause the Phuture (PHTR) token to grow and diversify, and participants will seek products and services that will give them varied exposure to these industries.