In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Hegic token, if you are planning to buy HEGIC – You’re in the right place!
Hegic will provide traders the options of managing their trade on-chain which is powered by liquidity pools (on Ethereum) and hedge contracts. The hedge contract is an on-chain and options-like mechanism giving buyers or holders the right to purchase or sell the asset at a certain strike (price). The contract also imposes the obligation on the seller (writer) to sell or buy within a specific period of time. What’s unique about the platform is the hedge contracts because they have been made and designed to be trustless, censorship-resistant, and non-custodial. They are guaranteed and protected by the locked liquidity within them along with EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) executing the code, in autonomous manner.
In simpler words, the platform is about on-chain transaction protocol with peer option, which means that everything can be managed and done without any third party or intermediary. Traders have the options to participate directly (as the liquidity provider) or join to get the profit. All contracts would be resolved, maintained, and created without a decentralized ecosystem – eliminating the needs of a third party. The person responsible for Hegic creation was Molly Wintermute in January the 28th 2020. The focus is on Hegic platform’s upgrades and developments, along with the statistics stressing and focusing on volume records daily – which on the (derivatives) trading platform.
Hegic (HEGIC) Features
- Ethereum pool. This is the non-custodial setting where (liquidity) providers are able to get premium in Ethereum. Holders with ETH options can trade their DAI with the ETH within the strike price. In the exchange, the buyers would pay the premium, and the premium would be distributed to the liquidity providers.
- DAI pool. This is designed especially for DAI (liquidity) providers, which is used to sell the Ethereum put option.
- Hegic as ERC-20 token. The hedge contracts’ execution and maintenance don’t need to depend on the (external) price mechanisms and feeds. This alone will protect the oracles from exploits and attacks while guaranteeing active hedge contracts’ security at the same time.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Hegic aka HEGIC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Hegic (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Hegic as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Hegic. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Hegic currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Hegic
- Store your Hegic to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Hegic, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Hegic:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/HEGIC or ETH/HEGIC trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Hegic (HEGIC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Hegic (HEGIC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Hegic. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Hegic (HEGIC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Hegic (HEGIC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy HEGIC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Hegic. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Hegic (HEGIC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/HEGIC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Hegic (HEGIC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/HEGIC trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Hegic (HEGIC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Hegic right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Hegic (HEGIC)?
Once you have purchased the Hegic, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Hegic (HEGIC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing HEGIC with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Hegic (HEGIC) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Hegic is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Traders or investors would love the idea that they can take part in a trading platform where versatility and flexibility are fully given to users. Hegic may have started out but it has a promising potential to grow. From the early and ‘small’ stage product, it may evolve to an established (and also solid) DeFi platform. However, in order to enjoy all the offered benefits, users need to join the platform. It would be possible if they buy Hegic (HEGIC).