In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Metadium, if you are planning to buy META coin – You’re in the right place!
Founded in 2018, Metadium is a platform designed and created focusing on self-sovereign identity (SSI). The mission is to establish a (free) world through SSI. The platform claims itself as an identity ecosystem that is constructed on public blockchain. Metadium implements personal information verification and user authentication. It also supports various individual digital identity’s management with its Meta ID concept. It has its own application, Keepin, which connects end users and service providers through Meta ID. The idea of SSI model is developed so that individuals can have sole ownership of their identities – whether it is online or offline. Moreover, they have full control and rights to distribute or share their personal data without using third party or intermediary.
Metadium believes that blockchain technology would present the best way to execute SSI ecosystem because individuals have a complete ownership of their own (personal) data. Think of Metadium blockchain as a (decentralized) storage of value. Each user’s verified and legit information would be kept in Metadium blockchain, while personal info will only be kept in user’s device, and not anywhere else. The platform is about protection, minimization, consent, transparency, and control. With Keepin, the platform makes sure that users are able provide info, secure, control, and keep their own data in one place without breaking a sweat.
- Official website: https://www.metadium.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/metadium
- Telegram: https://t.me/Meter_IO
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/metadiumprotocol
- Whitepaper: https://www.metadium.com/whitepaper
Metadium (META) Features
- Keepin. This is the identity solution app where users only need to verify themselves, provide information, keep, and secure their data without a hassle. They should be able to manage everything (online and offline) without compromising control and privacy.
- 2FA or Two Factor Authentication. This system provides secure and convenient device authentication through blockchain technology. This security level is made simple but extremely safe. It implements biometric verification that shouldn’t be difficult to perform, especially for the real owners (of the identity)
- Absolute and total control. Users are given a full freedom and access to control their identities. No one would be able to access it without their permission.
- Transparent consent. Users must agree to (their) identity use and such consent should have a proof.
- Full and absolute protection. Users have rights for safety and protections, and the platform must make sure that they have it.
- Minimization. User data’s disclosure should be minimized for the sake of protection and privacy.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Metadium aka META
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Metadium (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Metadium as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Metadium. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Metadium currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Metadium
- Store your Metadium to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Metadium, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Metadium:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the META/BTC or META/ETH or META/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Metadium (META) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Metadium (META) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Metadium. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Metadium (META) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Metadium (META) with Skrill?
You can’t buy META directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Metadium. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Metadium (META) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair META/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Metadium (META) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support META/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Metadium (META)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Metadium right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Metadium (META)?
Once you have purchased the Metadium, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Metadium (META)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing META with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Metadium (META) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Metadium is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Those who want to protect their data, identity, and privacy can always consider joining this platform. After all, this platform has all the advanced technologies to make sure that identity isn’t only guarded safely, but it is prevented from being misused. Interested in joining the platform? Be sure to buy Metadium (META) as the main access to the platform.