In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy DogeSwap, if you are planning to buy DOG token – You’re in the right place!
DogeSwap is a world-scale exchange dealing with a liquidity system and automated pricing in a decentralized manner. From its name, anyone can tell that its presence is inspired by DogeCoin. DogeSwap aims to build more efficient decentralized finance while giving rewards for DOG holders with high returns through yield farming and staking ecosystem. It offers better price for the token holders. In addition, DogeSwap allows users to earn 100% APY without meeting minimum amount. In other words, any amount of DOG can be staked on DogeSwap.
The platform is connected to popular decentralized exchanges including top synthetic asset providers. Users who swap on DogeSwap will get the best price on the market because their order is routed to the sources. Specifically, when trading on the platform, they get a better price for their tokens instead of trading on a single DEX. Users can also swap other ERC20 tokens on DogeSwap.
- Official website: https://www.doge-swap.com/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoindev/comments/oe976e/dogeswap/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dogeswap_fans
- Telegram: https://t.me/dogeswap_en
- Whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IQ4uwoE1tNvUGSsufWn9aFF8XKUX9bcS/view
DogeSwap (DOG) Features
- DeFi Aggregation. The platform is linked to top synthetic asset providers and decentralized exchanges. When users complete a swap via DogeSwap, their order is directly channeled to the sources giving the best prices on the marketplace. As a result, they get a better price for their tokens when trading on the platform. As a DeFi aggregation, it also allows users to swap Ethereum (ETH) and other top ERC20 tokens as well at the best price in their Ethereum wallet. The most intriguing part is that anyone can trade on the platform using any browsers on both PC and mobile.
- Yield Farming rewards. One of the primary goals of DogeSwap is to provide the community with high return staking rewards. The team of developers is working on achieving this ultimate goal soon in the near future.
- No Additional Fee. For most services offered DogeSwap, there is not any additional fee charged except for trading from particular DEX. Moreover, the fact that its blockchain operates with fewer nodes, makes it more cost-efficient compared to traditional blockchains.
- Secured by Ethereum. Doge blockchain is secured by the economic value and exclusive infrastructure of the Ethereum network.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade DogeSwap aka DOG
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the DogeSwap (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the DogeSwap as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to DogeSwap. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports DogeSwap currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the DogeSwap
- Store your DogeSwap to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying DogeSwap, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with DogeSwap:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the DOG/BTC or DOG/ETH or DOG/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you DOG/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy DogeSwap (DOG)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your DogeSwap (DOG) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy DogeSwap (DOG) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the DogeSwap. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy DogeSwap (DOG) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy DogeSwap (DOG) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DOG directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to DogeSwap. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy DogeSwap (DOG) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair DOG/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy DogeSwap (DOG) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support DOG/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy DogeSwap (DOG)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the DogeSwap right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect DogeSwap (DOG)?
Once you have purchased the DogeSwap, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell DogeSwap (DOG)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DOG with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine DogeSwap (DOG) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a DogeSwap is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
DogeSwap (DOG) will definitely play a super role in the decentralized industry today. As we know, DeFi apps seems to be trending topics nowadays and its growing popularity will keep continuing in the future. The presence of DogeSwap will meet the great demands of the interested users who currently undergo a great risk and high barrier in entering the global industry. DogeSwap is here to make the world of DeFi less complex so it is more accessible.