In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Anchor, if you are planning to buy ANCT token – You’re in the right place!
Anchor is a platform that is focusing on trading and hedging. The main purpose of the platform is to offer price stability in the long term. Moreover, the platform is about protection against instability and inflation, while users hedge their assets. It’s also about purchasing power preservation once users have hedged their digital assets. The platform has observed and viewed a common issue where most (traditional) fiat currencies would face value depreciation. That’s why it develops the stablecoin (the stable currency) that can go aligned with predictable, non-flationary, and stable value peg. Their main product or service is in trading.
The token, ANCT, is an algorithmic stablecoin and a part of the two token mechanism that is ‘designed’ to improve predictable and sustainable global economy’s growth trend. Users should be able to hedge their assets without having to worry about the daily market volatility. The platform is offering stable ground to investment – no matter the economic recessions, market fluctuations, or fiat currency’s strength. Its main mission is to create economic stability in the global scale, so everyone can enjoy the equal welfare and prosperity. As a result, everyone can enjoy stable financial solutions – whether they are organizations, governments, businesses, or individuals.
- Official website: https://theanchor.io/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5155338.40
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/theanchor_io
- Telegram: https://t.me/theanchorprojectcommunity
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/TheAnchor_io
- Whitepaper: https://theanchor.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Anchor-Official-Whitepaper-5-3-1.pdf
Anchor (ANCT) Features
- MMU. The Monetary Measurement Unit is the special non-flationary financial index within this platform that is pegged to the ANCT. The MMU would measure the latest macroeconomics data in order to calculate global economy’s value.
- Two token economy. The platform has two token model of ANCT (Anchor Token) and DOCT (Dock Token). ANCT serves as the payment token or main currency while the DOCT acts as the utility token stabilizing the currency. DOCT can’t be used for transfer or payment – it can only be exchanged during Expansion and Contraction phase.
- Governance model. There would be 21 validators that are responsible for the decentralized consensus of token volume, token price, MMU, and others.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Anchor aka ANCT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Anchor (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Anchor as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Anchor. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Anchor currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Anchor
- Store your Anchor to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Anchor, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Anchor:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/ANCT or ETH/ANCT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Anchor (ANCT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Anchor (ANCT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Anchor. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Anchor (ANCT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Anchor (ANCT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ANCT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Anchor. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Anchor (ANCT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/ANCT and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Anchor (ANCT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/ANCT trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Anchor (ANCT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Anchor right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Anchor (ANCT)?
Once you have purchased the Anchor, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Anchor (ANCT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ANCT with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Anchor (ANCT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Anchor is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
For investment, Anchor has promising future. The trading, for instance, can be arranged in either off-ramp or on-ramp model instantly – delivering easiness for users to exchange between crypto and fiat. The platform is about stability, so users won’t have to be constantly worried about the safety and value of their digital assets. Those who are interested in trading, especially in hedging, are welcomed to join the platform – but they must buy Anchor (ANCT) first.