In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Dragon KART, if you are planning to buy KART – You’re in the right place!
As a game that is built on a Binance Smart Chain, DragonKart holds many potentials that drive people to buy Dragon kart (KART). Essentially, it’s because the characters in the game are already famous beforehand. They are the creation of a Vietnamese digital artist, Thang Fly. And they are popular in Zalo, the number 1 chat app in Vietnam.
The game is a 3D race battle with different modes such as PvP, PvC, and championship. The game offers carts, weapons, and other unique in-game items as NFTs that players can trade or rent out. The game is free to play that users can play on their handheld device or webpage. In the future, they will introduce multi-chain and cross-chain features to improve the economy.
- Official Site: https://dragonkart.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Dragonkartcom
- Telegram: https://t.me/dragonkartofficial
- White Paper: https://whitepaper.dragonkart.com/
Dragon KART (KART) Features
- Large game incentives: 35% of the token belongs to the game incentives. In comparison, a total of 19% is for sale, 4% for the public, and 15% goes to the private sale. The rest of the incentives are spread for the team, advisors, liquidity, reserve, and marketing.
- In-game NFTs: Using $KART as the main currency, players can trade and rent out the NFTs they have in-game. There are thousands of in-game NFTs in form of characters and other special items.
- Free to play: Users can play the game without having to purchase the coin first. They can download the game on their Android handheld or play using a web browser.
- Multi-chain and cross-chain features: In Q2 2022, Dragon Kart will introduce a multi-chain and cross-chain to help players purchase or trade NFTs using other coins.
- Chat App Popularity: Zalo is one of the popular chat apps in Vietnam. With the popularity that matches Kakao in Korea and WeChat in China.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Dragon KART aka KART
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Dragon KART (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Dragon KART as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Dragon KART. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Dragon KART currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Dragon KART
- Store your Dragon KART to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Dragon KART, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Dragon KART:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the KART/BTC or KART/ETH or KART/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you KART/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Dragon KART (KART)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Dragon KART (KART) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Dragon KART (KART) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Dragon KART. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Dragon KART (KART) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Dragon KART (KART) with Skrill?
You can’t buy KART directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Dragon KART. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Dragon KART (KART) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair KART/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Dragon KART (KART) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support KART/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Dragon KART (KART)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Dragon KART right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Dragon KART (KART)?
Once you have purchased the Dragon KART, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Dragon KART (KART)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing KART with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Dragon KART (KART) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Dragon KART is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Any users who buy Dragon Kart (KART) can enjoy the privilege of being part of the lucky 4% public sale. The characters are already popular from the chat app in the Vietnam region. With the free-to-play scheme, the game will attract new players from all over the world. As they race through the metaverse, players will collect EXP, tokens, and coins to trade the NFTs. The game plans to have a multi-chain and cross-chain feature shortly to accommodate more players.