In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Celer Network token, if you are planning to buy CELR – You’re in the right place!
Celer Network is a platform especially designed as a decentralized focus for highly scalable activities. The platform is about payment network with off-chain consensus. Off-chain consensus is considered better because it promotes more private setting. It is also safer because of its fraud-proof arbitrary state. However, off-chain consensus isn’t 100% perfect because it has flaws in cryptoeconomics, routing, and generality. This is when Celer comes up through their innovative and ground-breaking improvements.
The developer team comes up with improvements and innovations on cryptoeconomics and technical aspects. As a result, Celer can be used for (high-frequency) token exchange, game move with multi-party arrangements, generic (conditional) payment, auction second price bid, and many more. You can say that Celer is able to combine the positive aspects of on-chain and also off-chain consensus although the platform focuses more on off-chain mechanism and nature.
Celer Network (CELR) Features
- Fast processing. Since the platform has solved scalability issue, users should be able to expect fast processing outcome.
- Off-chain scale. It allows two (distrustful) parties to create smart contracts between themselves – instead of the general and global blockchain.
- Interactive. With improved speed, the platform manages to have 20,000 times on transaction latency reduction
- Low cost. With the removal of intermediary, everything can be managed fast and directly. The processing cost can be lower too. In fact, users should be able to enjoy the off-chain zero transaction fee for the smart contracts
- New cryptoeconomics. This platform is said to create new cryptoeconomics because of the advanced technologies and sophisticated implementations. Scalability and challenges can be solved. Liquidity and connectivity are highly improved. Availability is made better.
- Celer SDK. It is an open platform with easy-to-build mechanism. It can be used to built (interactive) blockchain gaming, micropayment services, or DeFi layer-2 protocols.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Celer Network aka CELR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Celer Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Celer Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Celer Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Celer Network currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Celer Network
- Store your Celer Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Celer Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Celer Network:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/CELR or ETH/CELR trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Celer Network (CELR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Celer Network (CELR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Celer Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Celer Network (CELR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Celer Network (CELR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CELR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Celer Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Celer Network (CELR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/CELR and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Celer Network (CELR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/CELR trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Celer Network (CELR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Celer Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Celer Network (CELR)?
Once you have purchased the Celer Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Celer Network (CELR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CELR with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Celer Network (CELR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Celer Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
This is a platform that is ideal for those wanting to enjoy fast processing time and effective overall operation. The network has managed to solve scalability issues (and other problems) while focusing on off-chain consensus, which is believed to be the answer for those issues. If you want to join the platform and enjoy their benefits, you need to buy Celer Network (CELR) in order to get access to the platform.