In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy DefiBox, if you are planning to buy BOX token – You’re in the right place!
DefiBox is designed as a decentralized one-stop and professional DeFi application platform within EOS. DefiBox Foundation is the one responsible for initiating and managing the platform. It also gets support and funding from Newdex. This platform was launched in 2020, originally committed to become a (DeFi) app platform that is used widely by EOS users. DefiBox has had two products: USN and Swap stablecoin. In the future, the project has plans to launch more protocols, which may include synthetic assets, decentralized lending, and others.
DefiBox (BOX) Features
- Contract safety. The platform wants to focus on user capital security by implementing many security features that include code open source, bug county program, security audit, and multi signature contract.
- Decentralized autonomous organization. The platform supports autonomous concept by establishing its own Box DAO community. Users can make use of it to promote projects and their developments through voting and proposals.
- Impressive and excellent experience. The platform supports full market coverage, friendly UI experience, flexible (and versatile) treasury management, and speedy swap transaction.
- The swap platform. It is a decentralized Automatic Market Making (AMM) and token swap protocol. This feature provides swap prices in direct and real time (through their product algorithm). Users are able to become market makers or create swap markets. The fees would be distributed to the market makers, depending on the liquidity proportion.
- USN stablecoin. This is the (decentralized) staking coin launched in January 2020. This USN token is pegged to US dollar. When users stake (multiple) valuable tokens, they can meet different (and various) financial needs, which may include (but not limited to) getting capital liquidity or leveraged trading. The system adopts a special mechanism of liquidation and over collateralization, and it provides support for the USN with enough collaterals.
- Decentralized lending. This is the latest product launched in the platform. Users are able to participate as borrowers or depositors. In fact, they are encouraged to do so! Depositors can get passive income when they provide liquidity (to the market) while borrowers (with collaterals) should be able to borrow tokens, but they do need to pay interest.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade DefiBox aka BOX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the DefiBox (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the DefiBox as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to DefiBox. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports DefiBox currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the DefiBox
- Store your DefiBox to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying DefiBox, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with DefiBox:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the BOX/BTC or BOX/ETH or BOX/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you BOX/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy DefiBox (BOX)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your DefiBox (BOX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy DefiBox (BOX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the DefiBox. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy DefiBox (BOX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy DefiBox (BOX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BOX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to DefiBox. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy DefiBox (BOX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BOX/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy DefiBox (BOX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support BOX/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy DefiBox (BOX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the DefiBox right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect DefiBox (BOX)?
Once you have purchased the DefiBox, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell DefiBox (BOX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BOX with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine DefiBox (BOX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a DefiBox is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
DefiBox is designed as a complete and all in one decentralized platform having different kinds of products and services. Users are able to access the lending service, the swap protocol, and invest in the stablecoin. The safety features and the modern technologies are responsible for the success of the platform’s success and growth. Interested in joining? Buy DefiBox (BOX) first.