In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy DIA, if you are planning to buy DIA token – You’re in the right place!
DIA or the short of Decentralized Information Asset was established in 2018 as an open source oracle that holds crucial role in the blockchain industry. It manages and collects data through unique and special data. The stakeholders would provide the data, validate it, and then publish it within the user-controlled system which is based on reputation. The network offers a unique methodology that makes the entire process (to get and validate data) completely available and open to public.
DIA platform is designed to provide and deliver scalable, accurate, and transparent data, needed for the smart contracts. Other oracles perform the work by connecting various sources to collect data. DIA, on the other hand, provides bounties (for the users) to create data and validate it, so the data would be completely reliable and decentralized. Investors can also make use of their governance token to earn profits or returns.
DIA (DIA) Features
- Crowd-data model. The unique feature of DIA Network is the fact that it is completely maintained, controlled, and owned by the users. As a result, the network model comes as an accurate, decentralized, and transparent oracle platform with better performance when compared to the competitors.
- Multiple functions of DIA token. It has many functions, such as data validation through staking, payments and transactions, data needs funding, and voting rights. If users need data for their blockchain purpose or project, they can put bounties for the specific data. They can also access (live) data or buy certain APIs by using DIA token.
- Investment opportunity. It seems that this network has promising features, benefits, and futures. Those who are interested in saving and investing their money can make use of this platform for obtaining profits and financial gain.
- Various roles within the system. There are data users, providers, and analysts. Data users can make request concerning data points that they need. Data providers would provide the required data so they can get rewards. Data analysts are the ones deciding whether the data requested by the users are legit and the providers can be fairly rewarded.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade DIA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the DIA (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the DIA as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to DIA. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports DIA currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the DIA
- Store your DIA to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying DIA, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with DIA:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/DIA or ETH/DIA trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your DIA (DIA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy DIA (DIA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the DIA. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy DIA (DIA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy DIA (DIA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DIA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to DIA. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy DIA (DIA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/DIA and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy DIA (DIA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/DIA trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy DIA (DIA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the DIA right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect DIA (DIA)?
Once you have purchased the DIA, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell DIA (DIA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DIA with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine DIA (DIA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a DIA is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
DIA Network is designed as a decentralized and open oracle system for blockchain technology. It mainly focuses and deals with data, from the data request to data management. The system is about collecting, managing, and rewarding data with its ecosystem and technologies. Anyone interesting in joining the platform can always buy the cryptocurrency, which means that they must buy DIA to gain the access.