In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy OctoFi, if you are planning to buy OCTO token – You’re in the right place!
When you deal with the most trustworthy decentralized finance (DeFi) and non-fungible token (NFT) markets, OctoFi pays you cash back. OctoFi dApp and OctoFi Token include our cashback system. OctoFi dApp is an all-in-one decentralized application that provides direct access to a variety of DeFi and NFT marketplaces from a single location. Meanwhile, OctoFi Token is an Ethereum ERC-20 token. OCTO is used to manage the project, access special features, and earn your income share.
When you use OctoFi’s dApp to deal with any of its referral partners, all commissions produced by your transactions are routed to token holders. As interoperability and composability emerge as industry defining storylines, several major projects are accelerating their growth by embracing the affiliate model to form partner programs. Ecommerce behemoths like Amazon did, so why shouldn’t the blockchain’s future blue chips?
Table of Contents
OctoFi (OCTO) Features
- Open-source everything. OctoFi’s software is and always will be open source and verified.
- Cherish the community. The OctoFi community gives the project life. They exchange ideas, opinions, and comments. They always listen to, respect, and create an atmosphere in which they may thrive, and in turn, they will help each other improve.
- Educate the inquisitive. Those that are eager to learn should be provided with the necessary resources. Anyone may offer their expertise and give without expecting anything in return. Newcomers should be empowered rather than frightened.
- Always be transparent. Within the ecosystem, the holy grail is integrity. Everything will be useless and worthless without it. OctoFi’s staff is committed to openness in order to offer everyone with adequate possibilities to check. They live on a truth machine and are well aware that those who lie are divided in half.
- Keep the meme alive. Just because finance is a serious subject does not mean that everything should be handled seriously. Memes make you joyful, but they’re also a stream of consciousness and the most effective method for disseminating ideas that has ever been. Make liberal use of them. Make good use of them.
- Empower the people. With the community in mind, OctoFi’s initiative belongs to its owners, who will reap the benefits.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade OctoFi aka OCTO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the OctoFi (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the OctoFi as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to OctoFi. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports OctoFi currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the OctoFi
- Store your OctoFi to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying OctoFi, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with OctoFi:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the OCTO/BTC or OCTO/ETH or OCTO/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you OCTO/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy OctoFi (OCTO)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your OctoFi (OCTO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy OctoFi (OCTO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the OctoFi. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy OctoFi (OCTO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy OctoFi (OCTO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy OCTO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to OctoFi. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy OctoFi (OCTO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair OCTO/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy OctoFi (OCTO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support OCTO/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy OctoFi (OCTO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the OctoFi right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect OctoFi (OCTO)?
Once you have purchased the OctoFi, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell OctoFi (OCTO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing OCTO with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine OctoFi (OCTO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a OctoFi is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
There aren’t many first-movers in crypto remaining in jobs that truly matter, and cryptoback in the DeFi arena is one of them. OctoFi appears to be grabbing that sector for a variety of reasons, including an easy-to-use interface, being completely decentralized and transparent, being rugpull-proofed, having a robust community, and already having significant DeFi players as partners. With ongoing efforts, OctoFi (OCTO) might be in the top 50 in terms of market capitalization by the end of the year.