In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Decentral Games, if you are planning to buy DG token – You’re in the right place!
The popularity of casino games keeps increasing along with the abundance and accessibility of mobile device. Many developers are trying to build blockchain based ecosystem that allow its members to enjoy fast transactions and anonymous participation. Decentral Games is one of them. It is a casino ecosystem owned by its community where anyone can take part while being rewarded for their participation in a seamless, anonymous and decentralized manner.
Owned and governed by its users who are also the DG token holders, the platform allows gamers to control its system through a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO). The ecosystem takes advantages of two previously existing blockchain platform. The first is Matic Network, which is known for its seamless and fast transaction. The second is Decentraland that enable users to create and monetize contents.
Decentral Games (DG) Features
- Governance Incentives. Users can propose changes and vote as it is a DAO-based project. All DG holders have a stake in the governance. They contribute to the change via voting mechanism.
- Liquidity Incentives. DG tokens can also be earned through liquidity incentives. This method is called as mining or farming. Users can do mining or farming in numerous ways, but currently the primary method to do this is by providing liquidity on Uniswap.
- Gameplay Rewards. By playing casino games, actions or activities done during gameplay. For example, players can earn DG tokens by simply place a wager, refer other players to other casino, sit with other players at the same table, or using specific NFT items.
- Decentral Games Casinos. There are three games within Decentraland that players can choose. They are Chateau Satoshi, Serenity Island, and Tominoya. Each game has its own locations and scene features. Each of them offers unique gameplay with plenty opportunities for players to get rewards.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Decentral Games aka DG
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Decentral Games (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Decentral Games as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Decentral Games. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Decentral Games currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Decentral Games
- Store your Decentral Games to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Decentral Games, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Decentral Games:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/DG or ETH/DG trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Decentral Games (DG) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Decentral Games (DG) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Decentral Games. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Decentral Games (DG) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Decentral Games (DG) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DG directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Decentral Games. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Decentral Games (DG) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/DG and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Decentral Games (DG) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/DG trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Decentral Games (DG)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Decentral Games right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Decentral Games (DG)?
Once you have purchased the Decentral Games, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Decentral Games (DG)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DG with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Decentral Games (DG) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Decentral Games is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Considering that online gaming has been popular for so long, it is clear that the idea of a blockchain based casino is really a good idea. Decentral Gaming takes it to the next level with the addition of some extra perks. It appears that Decentral Gaming will see rising user numbers especially if Decentraland gains in popularity. The other thing linked to its success is the partnership with a globally notable brand Atari.