In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Mainframe, if you are planning to buy MFT – You’re in the right place! However, Mainframe is being rebranded as Hifi Finance.
Mainframe is built to support internet users with privacy and freedoms so that they can control access to their online data using accessible tools that enable them to reveal and share only things they want to make public. This goal can be achieved by removing centralization. Using Mainframe, internet users do not need to worry about security breaches like the ones happened to Equifax, Yahoo, and other companies.
In a nutshell, Mainframe is trying to solve problems related to security breaches by establishing a completely decentralized Web 3.0 communications network. Particularly, this platform makes it possible for users to send data, store files, and manage payments securely. Through the Mainframe network, users can control over their personal data.
Table of Contents
Mainframe (MFT) Features
- Encryption. It is the key to providing private and secure data to users. Encryption is vital to prevent others from accessing the data. It keeps them from knowing who sends and receives the information and seeing the information in the messages. Encryption occurs at every node using either the public or shared key of the receiving node. Mainframe will allow for shared key negotiation to cut down the loads on CPU and network.
- Dark Routing. This feature enables outsiders to track or monitor messages on the network. It is possible because Mainframe provides the nodes with the responsibility of choosing the details of message addressing.
- Incentivization. Nodes are incentivized with the MFT tokens and these are used to provide bandwidth, data services, and file storages.
- Peer-to-Peer Architecture. Configuration setting and messages are stored on the blockchain network securely thanks to the decentralizing data services. This configuration prevents the censorship and reliance on an individual’s infrastructure. It also makes it possible to store messages even when nodes get disconnected from the network.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Mainframe aka MFT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Mainframe (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Mainframe as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin or Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Mainframe. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Mainframe currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Mainframe
- Store your Mainframe to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Mainframe, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Mainframe:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the MFT/BTC or MFT/ETH or MFT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Mainframe (MFT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Mainframe (MFT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Mainframe. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Mainframe (MFT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Mainframe (MFT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MFT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Mainframe. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Mainframe (MFT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MFT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Mainframe (MFT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MFT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Mainframe (MFT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Mainframe right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Mainframe (MFT)?
Once you have purchased the Mainframe, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Mainframe (MFT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MFT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Mainframe (MFT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Mainframe is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Mainframe definitely has an excellent mission despite the fact that it is similar to many other decentralized projects. The Mainframe team has recently launched the Mainframe OS that provided a boost for the MFT token. The further adoption of Mainframe can be achieved through how well the team spread the word about Mainframe and how fast they can make progress in delivering the services. They can start with improving social media marketing to spread the word about the project and the cryptocurrency as well.