In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Boba Network, if you are planning to buy BOBA – You’re in the right place!
Boba Network is a project that people often misunderstand. It’s an Optimistic Rollup on Ethereum and not a side chain as many people think. The project supports bridging between chains to help smoothen the transactions.
Being part of the Ethereum ecosystem means investors will have an easy time transferring their assets in and out of Boba Network. Investors don’t have to worry about the gas fees and transaction time. The project is the only sequencer node in the Ethereum Network. Therefore, developers can enjoy new and inventive methods to scale the network and earn incentives at the same time. The project provides smart contracts that can trigger executable code on web-scale infrastructure.
Table of Contents
Boba Network (BOBA) Features
- Fewer gas fees: BOBA Network is a chain inside Ethereum Network. The code for BOBA is identical to the larger chain. However, BOBA Network has a little more edge by being able to cut the transaction time and cost. Users don’t have to wait for days or even hours, as BOBA Network also provides a fast exit option. But the best part is that transactions in this project will have considerably fewer gas fees than on a regular Ethereum Network.
- Extensible smart contract: The project allows developers to build dApps in BOBA Network. It has an extensible smart contract that helps these developers to write code that can trigger web-scale infrastructure. This smart contract also helps developers to scale the network and extend their skills.
- 42% Treasury: The token allocation focuses on the community. 42% of the total tokens are for the treasury. The vesting period is 36 months before they can enter the liquidity pool. The token allocation is also put into the account of the $OMG token holders with 28% reserved for them.
- Multifunctional token: As part of the OMG Network, users can swap both $BOBA and $OMG tokens without hitch. The $BOBA token is also the governance token for BOBA Network. All token holders are eligible to propose and vote on the proposal. They also can earn extra incentives when they stake their BOBA tokens in the BOBA network.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Boba Network aka BOBA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Boba Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Boba Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Boba Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Boba Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Boba Network
- Store your Boba Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Boba Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Boba Network:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the BOBA/BTC or BOBA/ETH or BOBA/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you BOBA/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Boba Network (BOBA)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Boba Network (BOBA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Boba Network (BOBA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Boba Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Boba Network (BOBA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Boba Network (BOBA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BOBA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Boba Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Boba Network (BOBA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BOBA/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Boba Network (BOBA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support BOBA/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Boba Network (BOBA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Boba Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Boba Network (BOBA)?
Once you have purchased the Boba Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Boba Network (BOBA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BOBA with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Boba Network (BOBA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Boba Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Investors who buy BOBA Network (BOBA) tokens will be part of a movement that provides secure and fast transactions on the Ethereum network. The project is an Optimistic Rollup; therefore, it has a shorter transaction time and also costs less gas fee. Being a network inside Ethereum, developers can use Boba Network to scale the larger network. They also can build dApps with executable codes that can trigger web-scale infrastructure such as AWS Lambda.