In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Giant, if you are planning to buy GIC – You’re in the right place!
If you often have problems with contracts, then you should start thinking about having smart contracts that can be generated automatically and digitally. With the blockchain technology, such a thing is possible, but Giant Coin (GIC) focuses on the smart contracts that aren’t only easy to manage but also safe and secure.
For developers, this is good news. They finally have the right platform to enable them to work. Not to mention that they also provide masternode system, making sure that security and decentralization remain. Naturally, you need to be the masternode owner if you want to create the smart contract. And the platform will implement other experiences from other open-source networks as well as burning fees to deal with scalability problem. If smart contracts are the things you need, then this is your go-to spot.
Giant (GIC) Features
- Various products. This is the platform where you can find several different products, such as Giant Bet, Giant Exchange, and Giant Coldstake. Each of the products has their own strength and benefits.
- Giant Exchange. This is the platform you want to access when you are interested in crypto exchange. They have trustworthy and reliable assets that are controlled by independent arbiter. It also comes with auto terms execution and solid decentralized system.
- Giant Bet. If you are into betting, then this platform also has the one for it. The payments are guaranteed and you can also enjoy smart contracts on every bet you have. The result sources are reliable and guaranteed.
- Giant Coldstake. This one implements PoS consensus that would guarantee passive income. Rest assured that all participants will get fair and even distribution.
- Improved technologies. The platform implements all kinds of advanced technologies to make sure that it will serve as the only and also solid means of payment within different applications.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Giant aka GIC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Giant (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Giant as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Giant. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Giant currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Giant
- Store your Giant to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Giant, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Giant:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/GIC or ETH/GIC trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Giant (GIC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Giant (GIC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Giant. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Giant (GIC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Giant (GIC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy GIC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Giant. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Giant (GIC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/GIC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Giant (GIC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/GIC trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Giant (GIC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Giant right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Giant (GIC)?
Once you have purchased the Giant, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Giant (GIC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing GIC with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Giant (GIC) and Not Buying It?
Yes, you can.
Giant is the perfect platform if you want to enjoy different kinds of applications within a safe environment and trusted setting. With the smart contracts and decentralized technologies, you should be able to enjoy transparent setting and secure mechanism. The only way to gain benefits of this platform is to buy the coins. That’s why it is important to know how to buy Giant coin first.