In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Mithril Share, if you are planning to buy MIS token – You’re in the right place!
Mithril Share (MIS) had been released since late 2020. It is a community based project operating on the Ethereum platform. The goal of the project is to introduce a new alternative to the stablecoin options using Basis Cash model. According to the team behind the project, this model is chosen because compared to other stablecoins, the economic model of Mithril has sown better performance in terms of token adoption and resilience. That’s why it has become a new alternative available to users today when it comes to stablecoin options.
This new economic model is actually very simple. It works almost similarly to central banks in determining the target value of fiat money. In this model, Mithril decides the overall supply of MIS to maintain its value by purchasing and releasing bonds. To maintain this value, it uses smart contract designed to buy and sell bonds, as well as supply the token.
Mithril Share (MIS) Features
- Two Cash Pools. There are two cash pools operated by Mithril. Both of them are secured by smart contracts and they govern the value of MIS and the protocol’s overall direction.
- MITH Cash Treasury. This governs the overall process of bondholders in making withdrawals. On certain condition, users who uses the Treasury to redeem their bonds are given similar amount of MIS. First, it applies when the oracle’s feed is above 1 USDT. The second condition requires a positive balance of MIS. Similar to a circuit breaker in the stock market, bondholders cannot redeem when the value of MIS is below 1 USDT.
- Boardroom. It refers to the smart contract where all parties (stakers or shareholders) interact with. Here, they can earn share of MIS when there is an excess in the total token supply. Users who stake MIS will be rewarded for trading with the token.
- Basic Cash Model. This economic model makes Mithril Share different from other stablecoins. It has a novel algorithmic mechanism that determines the stablecoin demands and adjusts it accordingly to maintain its value at 1 USDT. There is a specific smart contract to make it a reliable stablecoin.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Mithril Share aka MIS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Mithril Share (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Mithril Share as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Mithril Share. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Mithril Share currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Mithril Share
- Store your Mithril Share to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Mithril Share, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Mithril Share:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MIS/BTC or MIS/ETH or MIS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MIS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Mithril Share (MIS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Mithril Share (MIS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Mithril Share (MIS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Mithril Share. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Mithril Share (MIS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Mithril Share (MIS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MIS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Mithril Share. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Mithril Share (MIS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MIS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Mithril Share (MIS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MIS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Mithril Share (MIS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Mithril Share right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Mithril Share (MIS)?
Once you have purchased the Mithril Share, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Mithril Share (MIS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MIS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Mithril Share (MIS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Mithril Share is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The information about Mithril Share (MIS) is barely available on the Internet. Even, the whitepaper is not yet available for public. That’s why, insights about the fundamental of the project is little known. Those who are interested Mithril Share (MIS), therefore, should conduct more research through the forums, community, and other forms of social presence. In spite of that, Mithril Share (MIS) has a unique idea that may cause the token more widely known in the future.