In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Adbank, if you are planning to buy ADB – You’re in the right place!
Adbank is a platform created to provide a safe environment for digital advertising. This is the main protocol where BLADE is built. So, what is BLADE? It is the crypto (reward) community serving the Task marketplace’s exclusive tasks. BLADE will also reward you whenever you complete the task. The BLADE would be offered as a browser extension or an app.
Constructed on top of Ethereum, ADB token is set to be the main core of operation and activity in the network. The idea is to create various advertising services and products that aren’t only providing real results, but also safe and trusted. The platform implements open source and (publicly available) API, providing the ability to third parties to built better future for advertising industry. It uses off and on chain combo, resulting in low latency, high throughput abilities, and high speed processing benefits. Not to mention that it boosts blockchain’s transparency and consensus for trusted and reliable outcome.
- Official website: https://adbank.network/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/adbanknetwork
- Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GPdeT0mPAe7bz36x-FSQ1w
- Whitepaper: https://www.adbank.network/Whitepaper_AdBank2017.pdf
Adbank (ADB) Features
- Task Marketplace. This is one feature that differentiates this platform from the others. This is the spot where you can enjoy free crypto (as rewards) whenever you complete small (and various) tasks. Expect new tasks to launch regularly and frequently.
- Referral rewards. There are so many different ways to earn free crypto. One of them is through referral program. Users can invite friends so they will use BLADE. Whenever those friends earn earnings, the one who invited them will get 10% of the earnings, and it is a type of passive reward that will continuously happen.
- BLADE app. All of the tasks would be presented in BLADE, whether in the mobile app or through the browser. After users have completed the tasks, the tasks would be evaluated to prevent fraudulent activities. When they are approved, the rewards (ADB token) would be displayed within Rewards section. Users would be able to make withdrawal when the threshold has reached a minimum amount.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Adbank aka ADB
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Adbank (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Adbank as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Adbank. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Adbank currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Adbank
- Store your Adbank to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Adbank, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Adbank:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ADB/BTC or ADB/ETH or ADB/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ADB/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Adbank (ADB)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Adbank (ADB) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Adbank (ADB) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Adbank. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Adbank (ADB) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Adbank (ADB) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ADB directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Adbank. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Adbank (ADB) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ADB/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Adbank (ADB) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ADB/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Adbank (ADB)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Adbank right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Adbank (ADB)?
Once you have purchased the Adbank, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Adbank (ADB)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ADB with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Adbank (ADB) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Adbank is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Adbank and BLADE are created to tackle common issues related to advertisements, including the fact that publishers are basically powerless and advertisers are being ripped off without them even knowing it. Through an open platform that focuses on transparency, secure system, and reward, such issues should be able to resolve. It uses blockchain and smart contracts to seal the deal, while verifying all the tasks completed. That’s why interested users must buy Adbank (ADB) first in order to join the platform