In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Automata Network, if you are planning to buy ATA token – You’re in the right place!
Interoperability often meets with challenges of having friction with other networks. There are still ways to circumvent this issue and only take it when necessary. However, many of those solutions sacrifice settlement speed.
Automata Network aims to provide a network that put privacy as the most important value while keeping transparency. And of course, not sacrificing the settlement speed for the users who buy Automata Network (ATA) tokens. The platform also holds multiple regular events that promote awareness of what matters for the blockchain and cryptocurrency world. One of those events is the NFT Fair which it’s a fair market for users to purchase NFTs and for creators to promote their work. And with cross-chain support, the platform supports massive interoperability.
Table of Contents
Automata Network (ATA) Features
- Unified cross-chain support: For the network to provide a decentralized and versatile network, they include users to participate in the numerous planes. The network empowers the apps to have cross-chain interoperability. Users can build or use an app that connects to numerous other blockchains, while still having the autonomy of their data. The network also provides a unified interface to help users on connecting to other blockchains.
- NFTFair: One of the events that Automata Network held is the NFTFair. It’s a fair market platform for NFT creators and collectors to look for and purchase the items they want. Anyone can participate in the platform. The network aims to make NFTFair stay fair, and random, and have zero gas fees. The platform also will have multi-chain support in line with the main network’s interoperability. Both collectors and creators can benefit from the fair market for promoting or showcasing their collections.
- Privacy first: Automata Network believes in privacy as the most important thing in web3.0. They apply the do-not-index protocol for all users and developers regardless of their original chain. They even choose private off-chain governance to protect the participant’s identities or other information in blockchain governance. The way the process the transactions are also in the first-in-first-out order to prevent multiple hands-on tempering with the transactions queue.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Automata Network aka ATA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Automata Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Automata Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Automata Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Automata Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Automata Network
- Store your Automata Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Automata Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Automata Network:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ATA/BTC or ATA/ETH or ATA/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ATA/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Automata Network (ATA)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Automata Network (ATA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Automata Network (ATA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Automata Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Automata Network (ATA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Automata Network (ATA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ATA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Automata Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Automata Network (ATA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ATA/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Automata Network (ATA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ATA/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Automata Network (ATA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Automata Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Automata Network (ATA)?
Once you have purchased the Automata Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Automata Network (ATA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ATA with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Automata Network (ATA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Automata Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Automata Network provides a safe but swift network for settling transactions. Users who buy Automata Network (ATA) tokens can benefit from cross-chain interoperability that doesn’t sacrifice the transaction speed. Users also can participate in various events that the platform has such as NFTfair and other regular events. They also can contribute to the network in one or more planes to protect the users’ privacy and speed. Automata Network also has working partnerships with multiple partners such as Moonbeam, Avalanche, and Polygon.