In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Bitcoin SV, if you are planning to buy BSV coin – You’re in the right place!
Bitcoin SV is a fork of Bitcoin Cash created in November 2018. This new branch of Bitcoin Cash was formed as a result of differences in the viewpoint regarding the evolvement of Bitcoin Cash. The developers claim that Bitcoin SV is made to be more stable and more secure that the original Bitcoin. Furthermore, they plan to scale up massively in the near future.
Actually, it is not the one and only fork Bitcoin project. There are many projects that have claimed to be the original Bitcoin with some restoration on the protocol. The significant difference between BSV and BTC is their block size. Bitcoin SV is trying to replace every transaction in the world with a cheaper merchant cost, a much better user experience, and higher security level.
Bitcoin SV (BSV) Features
- Stability. One of the major vision of Bitcoin SV is to offer assured stability in restoring the Bitcoin protocol to its original design with only a limited set of changes. The objective of the restoration is to enable innovation on top of a stable base protocol.
- Scalability. Massive scaling is necessary to ensure enterprises to use BSV for their blockchain apps. In order to truly act as a global money platform, the developers of BSV is trying to develop capacity increases through performance improvements and bigger default block sizes.
- Security. Being a global currency is the other vision of BSV. To do that, the Bitcoin SV project is trying to ensure a higher level of security that supports a global money system. In this case, rigorous Quality Assurance is used for mining node software.
- Safe Instant Transactions (SIT). It is the key of Bitcoin SV payment as SIT functions to unlock the traditional street-side business market. It can secure instant transaction for the future. This security improvement becomes the key priority of the Bitcoin SV roadmap.
- PayMail: The team at Bitcoin SV develops a module that can make a transfer between users even easier. They have the SPV channel where users can send messages to other users. This module enables the transition from offline to blockchain technology in peer-to-peer interaction. The project also has a PayMail module. This module is a collection of protocols that allows Bitcoin SV users to simplify their addresses. Instead of the 16 digits complicated address, users now can have it as simple as their email address.
- Safe Instant Transactions: Satoshi Nakamoto holds a vision that blockchain technology can do a lot more than the current technology can. Therefore, Bitcoin SV brings up Safe Instant Transactions as one of the methods to realize Satoshi’s vision. It’s the massive improvement in the security module and later can partake in the real world’s transactions. Regular brick and mortar stores will be open for secure, instant payment using bitcoin.
- Disruption Toolkit: The project has a design that can disrupt the ongoing business model. It supports nano transactions even for a peer to peer payments. Bitcoin SV is also keeping the project secure with data integrity and being tamper-proof. Users can choose whom they want to interact with through purchase. And the project also works on lowering the NFT minting fee while expanding the limit to be more than 1GB.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoin SV aka BSV
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Bitcoin SV (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Bitcoin SV as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Bitcoin SV. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Bitcoin SV currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Bitcoin SV
- Store your Bitcoin SV to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Bitcoin SV, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Bitcoin SV:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the BSV/BTC or BSV/ETH or BSV/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you BSV/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Bitcoin SV (BSV)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Bitcoin SV (BSV) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Bitcoin SV (BSV) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Bitcoin SV. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Bitcoin SV (BSV) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Bitcoin SV (BSV) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BSV directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Bitcoin SV. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Bitcoin SV (BSV) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BSV/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Bitcoin SV (BSV) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support BSV/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Bitcoin SV (BSV)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Bitcoin SV right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Bitcoin SV (BSV)?
Once you have purchased the Bitcoin SV, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Bitcoin SV (BSV)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BSV with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Bitcoin SV (BSV) and Not Buying It?
Yes, you can.
Like most other fork Bitcoin projects, Bitcoin SV has been through some detractors and controversies. At the end, it has proven that it has a strong community that delivers the vision of Bitcoin’s creator. Moreover, it also shows some massive gains in price. It becomes another evidence that Bitcoin SV community is getting closer to make Bitcoin SV as the largest and most useful blockchain in the world.
Investors who believe in Satoshi Nakamoto’s pure vision should buy Bitcoin SV (BSV) tokens. The project already aims to overtake Visa on the number of transactions per minute. Bitcoin SV itself is a forked project from Bitcoin Cash, yet they aim to return to its purest form. And that is keeping the functionality while expanding the technology to stay scalable and keep up with various innovations. At the same time, Bitcoin SV also focuses on being a green technology and manages to have each calculation to offset its carbon footprint.