In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Opulous, if you are planning to buy OPUL token – You’re in the right place!
Opulous is a decentralized platform that connects artists (creators) and investors together. With cryptocurrency as its main power, the platform uses smart contract and blockchain future-proof technology to connect investors and artists. This is a platform that has never existed before, so it is quite unique and one-of-a-kind.
The platform is about bringing DeFi to music sector, transforming the way artists gain access the funds needed to grow and develop. Not to mention that the platform has a launchpad for music as NFTs and they can also enjoy the copyright privilege from those NFTs.
The platform is created because new artists are often struggling and dealing with their own challenges. They can’t get the exposure they need and they are often left behind without funds to grow. This is how Opulous comes to existence. Artists can create their work and then be connected to the investors who are willing to provide the funds they need. Investors have their own investment opportunity without having to worry about the risks. It’s like having a win-win solution. Artists get the funds they need, and investors can enjoy their investment
Opulous (OPUL) Features
- NFT Launchpad. This is a platform that can be used to launch music copyright as NFTs. The NFTs in this platform is unique and different from other ‘regular’ NFTs. Buyers can enjoy a share within the music copyright which can generate royalty revenue in a monthly basis. When the artists’ career develops and progresses, the value of the NFTs will grow too.
- Potential passive income. NFT owners should be able to track their passive income. If they want to withdraw their earnings, they can do it directly from Opulous account.
- NFT Exchange. Is it possible to have a market with music base? Why not? Opulous has its own market where anyone should be able to own a part of their artists’ (music) copyright. The market makes it possible to buy assets, which had been available only to the industry insiders. Artists have the freedom to sell their own music copyright as digital assets or NFTs. In the meantime, fans are able to create closer connections to their favorite artists and support those artists.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Opulous aka OPUL
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Opulous (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Opulous as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Opulous. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Opulous currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Opulous
- Store your Opulous to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Opulous, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Opulous:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the OPUL/BTC or OPUL/ETH or OPUL/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you OPUL/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Opulous (OPUL)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Opulous (OPUL) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Opulous (OPUL) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Opulous. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Opulous (OPUL) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Opulous (OPUL) with Skrill?
You can’t buy OPUL directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Opulous. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Opulous (OPUL) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair OPUL/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Opulous (OPUL) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support OPUL/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Opulous (OPUL)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Opulous right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Opulous (OPUL)?
Once you have purchased the Opulous, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Opulous (OPUL)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing OPUL with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Opulous (OPUL) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Opulous is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Not only this platform is about connecting artists and investors, but it also supports DeFi loans. When artists get funds, they can use it to develop their work. Once they progress and they become popular, they can then ‘repay’ their loans to investors by giving a part of the copyright music. The only way to join the platform is to buy Opulous (OPUL), so be sure to do it.