In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy ASTA, if you are planning to buy ASTA token – You’re in the right place!
ASTA is a platform that isn’t only about processing payment in a digital manner, but it’s also expanding the service to other areas. The network consists of multifunctional ecosystems that are meant to help the users enjoy various services and easy access without drama or fuss. The platform starts out as a virtual payment platform (with asset based method) that can reduce costs, make payment process simpler, and encourage fast processing time.
The blockchain technology can break the barrier of the current and existing payment condition, enabling ASTA to expand to medical care, online shopping, tourism, accommodation, and other ecosystems. Scalability (which is typically a common problem in this technology) won’t be an issue at all. ASTA wants to create a platform with diverse ecosystem where many users and participants can take part – and benefit. Through ASTA, users can enjoy transactions or services across geographical boundaries without having to worry about the exchange rate or differentiation in the currency. In short, ASTA makes everything easier without users having to do any extra work.
- Official website: https://astaplatform.com/en.html
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Astaplatform
- Telegram: https://t.me/official_ASTA
- Whitepaper: https://astaplatform.com/ASTA_white_cn0915.pdf
ASTA (ASTA) Features
- Usability and utility. The platform encourages ASTA token to make it different from the others. Instead of trying to replace the fiat currency with cryptocurrency, the platform is about embracing both fiat and cryptocurrency, focusing on the token.
- Asset. The platform is about usability and also practicality. The platform’s value is about expansion to various functionalities which ensures the platform’s intact asset.
- Expansion availability. One of the signature styles of this platform is the coverage to many different industries and different platforms. It reaches out different sectors, businesses, and platforms, which makes the operation easy and convenient. ASTA wants to function as a safe platform that can keep the users’ assets conveniently.
- Investment opportunity. Aside from being used for payment or managing transactions, the platform can also be used for investment and saving. There are features for exchange. Moreover, users can make use of the wallet to manage their own investment and portfolio.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade ASTA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the ASTA (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the ASTA as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to ASTA. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports ASTA currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the ASTA
- Store your ASTA to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying ASTA, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with ASTA:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/ASTA or ETH/ASTA trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your ASTA (ASTA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy ASTA (ASTA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the ASTA. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy ASTA (ASTA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy ASTA (ASTA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ASTA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to ASTA. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy ASTA (ASTA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/ASTA and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy ASTA (ASTA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/ASTA trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy ASTA (ASTA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the ASTA right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect ASTA (ASTA)?
Once you have purchased the ASTA, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell ASTA (ASTA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ASTA with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine ASTA (ASTA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a ASTA is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
ASTA is about making breakthrough in the blockchain technology. Instead of focusing only on one business or sector, the platform is about expanding their services to various businesses, platforms, and fields. It covers medical, tourism, exchange, and so many more. Not only users can enjoy all the benefits, but they can get easy access to different platforms. However, users need to buy ASTA to join the platform because it’s the only entryway to the network.