In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Celsius, if you are planning to buy CEL – You’re in the right place!
Celsius is a basically a modern and digital lending platform where you can enjoy money lending and borrowing – with technologies supervising you. The platform allows users to get crypto loan, get interest, pay in crypto (or even be paid in crypto). And they provide the app to enable all of those activities.
Those who need to get crypto loan can request for it, while those who are willing to lend their crypto money will be rewarded. They simply provide the crypto to the app and the whole process will take place automatically. The idea is to provide win-win solution for everyone. Those who are in need can always get the loan they want. Those who are willing to provide the loan will get the rewards. And everything is done within this blockchain system to ensure the safety.
Table of Contents
Celsius (CEL) Features
- Blockchain technology. Thanks to this technology, you can have a trusted, reliable, and safe network. It promotes transparent and yet solid environment.
- Global reach. This is a platform running on global setting, which means everyone can join. They can get the same, fair, and even opportunity without any limitation or boundary. No matter where you are, you can get the loan or be rewarded for your contribution.
- Mobile friendly. Since the platform has its own app, managing everything would be easy. You just open the app and you are good to go. You don’t have to access the browser or such thing alike. It certainly makes the implementation easy and efficient
- Non-stop access. The platform is open 24/7. It means that you can access it anytime you want and without any obstruction or issue. There is no limit to when or what you can do with this app around
- Promising investment option. This is especially beneficial for those lending providers. By supplying your money to the app, you basically save money. Investing your money would be your best option.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Celsius aka CEL
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Celsius (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Celsius as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Celsius. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Celsius currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Celsius
- Store your Celsius to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Celsius, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Celsius:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/CEL or ETH/CEL trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Celsius (CEL) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Celsius (CEL) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Celsius. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Celsius (CEL) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Celsius (CEL) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CEL directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Celsius. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Celsius (CEL) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/CEL and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Celsius (CEL) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/CEL trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Celsius (CEL)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Celsius right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Celsius (CEL)?
Once you have purchased the Celsius, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Celsius (CEL)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CEL with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Celsius (CEL) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Celsius is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Celsius is an ideal option when you want to take part in the modern and digital crypto loan and lending world. Not only you can take a glimpse of all the benefits offered by the crypto platform, but you can also enjoy the possibility of promising long-term investment. The only thing that matters is to know how to buy Celsius coin to get the access to the network.