In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Waves Enterprise, if you are planning to buy WEST token – You’re in the right place!
There are numerous blockchain networks, but being a private network means there’s a delay between the data on-chain and off-chain. But a private network has a lot of advantages, mainly in terms of security and scalability. Waves Enterprise aims to bring a hybrid network that will help users create practical solutions.
Users who buy Waves Enterprise (WEST) tokens can plug the API to build the best frameworks for their company. They can create a more efficient and effective flow with the faster deployment but still high on security. Waves Enterprise offers a smart SDK and visual smart contract creator tool. Users also can earn more tokens by leasing their WEST tokens to other users.
Table of Contents
Waves Enterprise (WEST) Features
- Visual Smart Contracts: Waves Enterprise helps all users to connect their application to the network, and that includes building the smart contract. Using the Visual Smart Contract tool, users can easily create a new smart contract that will fit the purpose, even when they have minimum coding skills. This also helps developers on saving time since they don’t have to translate their app to another language. Visual Smart contract tool also offers several templates that they can use.
- Token Leasing: Waves Mainnet uses the Leased-Proof-of-Stake to keep the transactions energy efficient as the miner only requires a digital signature for each block. Users can earn more tokens by depositing their tokens in the leasing pool. The platform will be using the leased WEST tokens for network maintenance as well as supporting the operator nodes. Every month, token holders will receive the interest from their leased tokens using the total leased tokens against the number of transactions that month.
- Data oracle: One of the services from Waves Enterprise is the Data oracles. Users can choose to have a single, multiple, or hybrid data feed. The network provides data oracles that are specific to the smart contract requests. The complexity of a request depends on the smart contracts. The oracle contract will ensure that the network will only record the data that meets all conditions.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Waves Enterprise aka WEST
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Waves Enterprise (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Waves Enterprise as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Waves Enterprise. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Waves Enterprise currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Waves Enterprise
- Store your Waves Enterprise to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Waves Enterprise, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Waves Enterprise:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the WEST/BTC or WEST/ETH or WEST/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you WEST/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Waves Enterprise (WEST)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Waves Enterprise (WEST) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Waves Enterprise (WEST) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Waves Enterprise. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Waves Enterprise (WEST) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Waves Enterprise (WEST) with Skrill?
You can’t buy WEST directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Waves Enterprise. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Waves Enterprise (WEST) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair WEST/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Waves Enterprise (WEST) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support WEST/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Waves Enterprise (WEST)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Waves Enterprise right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Waves Enterprise (WEST)?
Once you have purchased the Waves Enterprise, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Waves Enterprise (WEST)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing WEST with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Waves Enterprise (WEST) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Waves Enterprise is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Waves Enterprise offers the speed and security of a private network with the scalability and ease of use of a public one. Users who buy Waves Enterprise (WEST) tokens can create smart contracts using the visual creator tool. They also can earn more tokens by participating in the token leasing scheme. Waves Enterprise aims to provide a hybrid network that all users can use. With the smart SDK integration, users can build a corporation framework with the tools from Waves Enterprise.