In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Aurora, if you are planning to buy AURORA token – You’re in the right place!
Aurora aims to encourage developers and users to run their nodes in Ethereum with the user-friendliness of the NEAR protocol. The project allows developers to deploy their apps at a high speed and less gas fee. Aurora even put a maximum limit on the gas fee to help users manage their transactions.
Investors who buy Aurora (AURORA) will see that the project accommodates various nodes. One of those nodes is the Rainbow Bridge that users can use to move their Ether with fewer fees and in under 24 hours. Users also can mint tokens on Ethereum and deploy them to Aurora and NEAR. For further network statistics and developer tools, users can use the Aurorascan, which is the Etherscan for the Aurora network.
Aurora (AURORA) Features
- Zero gas fee: Since Aurora is using NEAR Protocol, therefore, it uses the NEAR gas fees as the measurement. However, to keep the compatibility with Ethereum, Aurora uses Ether (ETH) as the currency. For the time being, the relayers still do not charge any ETH to the address to replace the amount of NEAR spent as a gas fee. Hence, Aurora puts zero gas fees. The project still has gas limits and will automatically fail a transaction if it’s exceeding the limit.
- Ethereum compatible: Aurora is a virtual machine on Ethereum. Therefore, it allows developers to deploy their apps and have an Ethereum-compatible guarantee. Being an Ethereum Virtual Machine also cut the cost very low. And since it connects to NEAR protocol, the project also provides a fast PoS consensus through Nightshade. This makes Aurora is a highly scalable and swift network.
- Rainbow Bridge: The Aurora bridge Ethereum tokens to deploy on Aurora and NEAR. However, the token must follow several requirements. Mainly that it has to be origin from Ethereum. If the token origin is NEAR, then it can’t be bridged to Ethereum. For the tokens that origin in Aurora, they can’t be bridged to NEAR. In short, to have maximum flexibility, users need to mint the tokens in Ethereum before deploying them to Aurora and NEAR.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade AURORA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Aurora (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Aurora as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Aurora. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Aurora currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Aurora
- Store your Aurora to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Aurora, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Aurora:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the AURORA/BTC or AURORA/ETH or AURORA/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you AURORA/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Aurora (AURORA)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Aurora (AURORA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Aurora (AURORA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Aurora. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Aurora (AURORA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Aurora (AURORA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy AURORA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Aurora. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Aurora (AURORA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair AURORA/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Aurora (AURORA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support AURORA/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Aurora (AURORA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Aurora right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Aurora (AURORA)?
Once you have purchased the Aurora, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Aurora (AURORA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing AURORA with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Aurora (AURORA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Aurora is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who buy Aurora (AURORA) tokens understand the importance of having a solution for running nodes at ease. They can use the Aurorascan that provide a deeper insight into network statistic. They also can mint tokens on Ethereum before deploying on the NEAR and Aurora network. Aurora brings a lightspeed transaction, with an average of 10 minutes for moving to Ethereum. The project also provides zero gas fees for using the rainbow bridge to move their assets to and from Ethereum or NEAR.