In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy CryptoTycoon, if you are planning to buy CTT token – You’re in the right place!
CryptoTycoon is designed as a decentralized and modern DeFi gaming protocol that is based on Binance Smart Chain network. In addition, the platform is also a member of (Binance) MVB program, where players can use their tokens to take part in NFT collection and game yield farming. The tokens can be the CTT or other tokens, as long as they are BSC based, such as BUSD or BNB. What makes this platform unique is the gaming system offers dividend bonus model as well as (token) deflation mechanism.
The main core engine that runs the platform is CTT token. This is the gaming token whose function is for governance as well as the functional purposes. Just like the platform, the token is running on BSC. The team has adopted a scientific method and mechanism which has been verified by the market many times to create and design economic model for the CTT. As the platform wants to support and expand to more different (chain) CTT consumption, the token will also circulate within more chains.
Table of Contents
CryptoTycoon (CTT) Features
- Monopoly Tycoon. The platform doesn’t only support one type of game, but some of them. There is Monopoly Tycoon which is the monopoly game constructed within the platform. Players only need to spend their BSC, USDT, BUSD, and BNB tokens to take part in the in-game mine. The mechanism is just the same as the regular game, but with blockchain technology.
- Fishswap. This is another game in the platform where players need to use their BUSD and BNB to draw the (NFT) Mystery Box. They can get fishing rods and catch fish with them. When they are able to catch the fish, they can put the fish in the fish ponds to get mining output.
- NFTSwap. This is the gaming prop store that contains purchase links and NFT info for the various games. Its main usage is to display NFT game props, character cards, and others. It can’t be used for transaction, but every NFT will have the link leading to the transaction portal.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade CryptoTycoon aka CTT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the CryptoTycoon (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the CryptoTycoon as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to CryptoTycoon. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports CryptoTycoon currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the CryptoTycoon
- Store your CryptoTycoon to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying CryptoTycoon, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with CryptoTycoon:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the CTT/BTC or CTT/ETH or CTT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you CTT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy CryptoTycoon (CTT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your CryptoTycoon (CTT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy CryptoTycoon (CTT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the CryptoTycoon. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy CryptoTycoon (CTT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy CryptoTycoon (CTT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CTT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to CryptoTycoon. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy CryptoTycoon (CTT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair CTT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy CryptoTycoon (CTT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support CTT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy CryptoTycoon (CTT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the CryptoTycoon right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect CryptoTycoon (CTT)?
Once you have purchased the CryptoTycoon, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell CryptoTycoon (CTT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CTT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine CryptoTycoon (CTT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a CryptoTycoon is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
CryptoTycoon wants to make the crypto world more fun and more accessible. Through participation and (gaming) investment, users are expected to enjoy the platform, be able to reap benefits, and use the blockchain technology more. The platform may not be easily understood for just anyone, but it does offer promising future. In order to join, users need to buy CryptoTycoon (CTT) before they can proceed further.