In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Insured Finance, if you are planning to buy INFI token – You’re in the right place!
Insured Finance isn’t the regular and traditional platform that is only responsible for securing users’ digital assets. The platform is powered by Polkadot. It is a platform that builds digital asset insurance’s future. It wants to create a marketplace for DeFi insurance with instant payouts and easy claims. It is created because of the many challenges faced by (the current) DeFi insurance. Limited insurance pools (such as no rug pull protection or custom coverage), unacceptable collateralization and pricing (high premiums or counterparty risk), protocol limitations (slow transactions or bigger risks with smart contracts), and complicated claim assessment (complicated process, long payouts, and complicated claims voting process) are some of the common issues with today’s DeFi insurance.
Insured Finance wants to address and solve those issues. They create peer-to-peer and decentralized platform where everyone can enjoy various flexibility. It’s basically a marketplace among users. One user can request for a service while another user would fulfill it. It eliminates the unnecessary costs and it delivers a more straightforward effects. Competitive pricing is the key within this platform.
Table of Contents
Insured Finance (INFI) Features
- Smart contract coverage. The technologies would protect users against exploits and bugs. Not people know this but smart contracts can be attacked and infiltrated, leading to them suffering from huge loss. Insured Finance implements only the best and the strongest security to prevent such things from happening.
- Exchange and crypto holdings cover. Exchange hacks result in loss of money (millions of them). Users in this platform are able to insure their own holdings on crypto exchange. If there is bankruptcy or hacking attempts (to the exchange), users having the coverage would be compensated.
- Stablecoin failure protection. Although stablecoin is considered profitable, it is also exposed to many risks, including issuer bankruptcy and security lapses. Insured Finance is able to protect against such unfortunate event
- P2P community driven marketplace. This platform isn’t a company. It is a marketplace which is run and managed by its own members – entirely. That’s why the nature is flexible and free.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Insured Finance aka INFI
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Insured Finance (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Insured Finance as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin or Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Insured Finance. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Insured Finance currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Insured Finance
- Store your Insured Finance to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Insured Finance, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Insured Finance:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the INFI/BTC or INFI/ETH or INFI/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Tether.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Insured Finance (INFI) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Insured Finance (INFI) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Insured Finance. You can use LocalBitcoins to find Bitcoin or Ethereum seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Insured Finance (INFI) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get BTC / ETH first. buying Tether with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells BTC / ETH and accept cash.
Can I Buy Insured Finance (INFI) with Skrill?
You can’t buy INFI directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Insured Finance. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Insured Finance (INFI) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair INFI/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Insured Finance (INFI) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support INFI/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Insured Finance (INFI)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Tether (USDT) first or to buy the Insured Finance right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Insured Finance (INFI)?
Once you have purchased the Insured Finance, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Insured Finance (INFI)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing INFI with USDT – convert it back to Tether, then sell your Tether for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Insured Finance (INFI) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Insured Finance is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
This is a platform that would be ideal for first time investors – or those who love their assets so much. For those who are afraid of losing their money, this platform can be an option because they can invest while being sure that their assets would be protected at the same time. With high-end technologies and secured mechanism, this platform isn’t only promising, but it is also fun. Be sure to buy Insured Finance (INFI) before joining this platform and reveal the system.