In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy HyperCash, if you are planning to buy HC token – You’re in the right place!
HyperCash, shortened as HCASH, is a decentralized and open-source cross-platform for crypto. It is intended to ease information flow between blockchains and non-blockchain networks. It is a very secure network that uses quantum resistant signature technology. HCASH will develop a new platform that can connect many blockchains, allowing value and information to freely travel between networks and rethinking the utility of a blockchain.
The goal of HCASH is to develop a new decentralized and distributed ledger platform that will fill the gap between blockchain-based and blockless systems, allowing value and information to flow freely between them. Furthermore, much as Bitcoin serves as a means of exchange for goods or services in a blockchain-based system, HCASH requires a sort of asset in the newly developed system that may objectively reflect the worth of products or services.
HyperCash (HC) Features
- Decentralized autonomous governance. The HCASH team thinks that a community-driven autonomous governance model may sufficiently meet the demands of the HCASH community while also assuring decision-making efficiency and generating a more inclusive and sustainable development environment.
- PoW+PoS hybrid mechanism. All PoW-generated blocks must be validated by PoS miners in order to join the network under the hybrid Pow + PoS consensus method. Having both miners and stakeholders participate in block generation greatly reduces the likelihood of hashpower monopoly while also maintaining network security.
- Privacy Preserving Protocols. HCASH supports post-quantum lattice RingCT protocols and enhances and optimizes zk-snarks, giving our platform’s clients more effective alternatives for protecting their privacy in the future.
- Post-quantum Signature Technology. HCASH supports numerous post quantum signature methods and is compatible with regular ECDSA signatures, providing users with a high level of security protection in a future quantum computing environment.
- A parallel, dual-chain ecosystem. The HCASH network contains two parallel chains that serve various tasks inside the ecosystem. These two chains will give us with an interconnected, bifocal dual-token, dual-chain ecosystem that will assist us in resolving interconnectivity, privacy, and security challenges that now plague the blockchain ecosystem.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade HyperCash aka HC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the HyperCash (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the HyperCash as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to HyperCash. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports HyperCash currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the HyperCash
- Store your HyperCash to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying HyperCash, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with HyperCash:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the HC/BTC or HC/ETH or HC/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you HC/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy HyperCash (HC)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your HyperCash (HC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy HyperCash (HC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the HyperCash. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy HyperCash (HC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy HyperCash (HC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy HC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to HyperCash. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy HyperCash (HC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair HC/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy HyperCash (HC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support HC/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy HyperCash (HC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the HyperCash right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect HyperCash (HC)?
Once you have purchased the HyperCash, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell HyperCash (HC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing HC with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine HyperCash (HC) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a HyperCash is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The HCASH ecosystem is made up of two chains (HC and HX) that facilitate communication between blockchains and non-blockchains. The HCASH platform is designed to act as a sidechain for both blockchain-based and blockless systems, allowing unfettered cash and information transfer between the two. In this case, the platform serves as a medium for cross-platform value exchange. HC, as its main token, has a wide range of applications, and its utility can serve to increase its value.