In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Ribbon Finance, if you are planning to buy RBN token – You’re in the right place!
Ribbon Finance is a new decentralized protocol whose aim is to help users gain access to crypto (structured) products for DeFi. The platform has a convenient combination of fixed income, futures, and options to improve the risk return portfolio profile. Ribbon uses a specialized financial engineering to create and make structured products delivering sustainable yield. The platform’s first product typically focuses on financial yield through strategies that involve automated options. The platform also enables developer to create (or make) arbitrary structured products. They can do it by combining different DeFi derivatives.
What are structured products, anyway? They are financial instruments packages that have used derivatives’ combination to achieve specific the risk return objective, like principal protection, yield enhancement, or volatility betting. Aside from the promising product, the platform prides itself for its solid security and protection. The smart contracts (the v2) have been audited by ChainSafe and OpenZeppelin. Meanwhile, the v1 (Solidity) contracts have been audited by Peckshield, ChainSafe, and also Quantstamp. Naturally, users are free to invest, but they should do it with the risk funds (the ones they don’t mind losing in case everything goes south).
Ribbon Finance (RBN) Features
- Theta Vault. This is the feature automating a (covered) call strategy that can earn high yield within Ethereum. It is responsible for running the strategy and selling the money call options out within weekly basis. It is managed in such a way for yield.
- Automatic operation. Users basically let the system do the selling or buying automatically. They simply manage everything on its own and they can enjoy the yield over time. They don’t need to do anything and yet they can still reap the profits.
- Two options strategies. The platform implements these strategies to generate profits: The covered call, in which the vault writes out the money (covered) calls, and the put selling, where the vault would write out money puts.
- Decentralized structured products. The platform uses the so-called derivatives-like options to produce risk-adjusted and sustainable yield. All users have to do is to deposit their assets only and then let the system (the smart contracts, to be exact) to do the rest.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Ribbon Finance aka RBN
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Ribbon Finance (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Ribbon Finance as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Ribbon Finance. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Ribbon Finance currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Ribbon Finance
- Store your Ribbon Finance to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Ribbon Finance, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step. You can also buy Ribbon Finance directly on Coinbase. Find the trading pair RBN/USD
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Ribbon Finance:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the RBN/BTC or RBN/ETH or RBN/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you RBN/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Ribbon Finance (RBN)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Ribbon Finance (RBN) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Ribbon Finance (RBN) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Ribbon Finance. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Ribbon Finance (RBN) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Ribbon Finance (RBN) with Skrill?
You can’t buy RBN directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Ribbon Finance. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Ribbon Finance (RBN) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair RBN/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Ribbon Finance (RBN) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support RBN/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Ribbon Finance (RBN)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Ribbon Finance right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Ribbon Finance (RBN)?
Once you have purchased the Ribbon Finance, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Ribbon Finance (RBN)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing RBN with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Ribbon Finance (RBN) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Ribbon Finance is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Ribbon Finance is about allowing users to manage their own ‘smart’ investment by choosing the offered products by the protocol. All users have to do is to choose the product and sit back, allowing the system to do the hard work. Anyone interested in joining the platform must buy Ribbon Finance (RBN), so they can gain entryway to the ecosystem.