In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy ACENT, if you are planning to buy ACE token – You’re in the right place!
A browser has gone a long way from simple tasks such as accessing websites in Web 1.0. Now, their users expect a full internet experience from their browsers. The chance that Acent aims to deliver by providing a one-stop Acent ecosystem including a browser and cryptocurrency.
Acent ecosystem has the open-source Liberty search engine at the heart of the project. This search engine is capable of finding information swiftly without keeping or tracking any of the data. However, the majority of the ecosystem lies on the Osiris browser. The browser offers an all-in-one Web 3.0 experience for its users. Therefore, users who already use the browser can boost their experience when they buy ACENT (ACE) tokens.
Table of Contents
ACENT (ACE) Features
- Liberty Metasearch Engine: Acent takes pride in their open source metasearch engine, Liberty. This engine is at the heart of the Osiris browser. And since it’s a decentralized engine, it guarantees a faster result without any restriction on the search queries. Users will have the freedom to search for anything they want. There won’t be any corporation collecting their data and browsing habit without consent. Osiris browser automatically blocks harmful and intrusive ads, in return, they have Liberty Ads. The difference is Liberty Ads put users in control of the ads that they want to watch. They can see the ads in the browsers as well as on any apps they are using.
- Osiris Metawallet: Osiris browser enhances users’ experience on web 3.0 by incorporating a wallet on the browser. Users have the option to use separate dApps to trade their tokens or use the built-in wallet in the Osiris browser. The wallet can manage multiple tokens with a low transaction fee. In addition, they are also having real-time transactions and have DeFi features such as staking and liquidity pool.
- Acent Mainnet: The project aims to bring forth an algorithm that is compatible with other blockchains. Users can connect their dApps through the Osiris browser and maintain interoperability with other major blockchains. The algorithm ensures a lower transaction fee with a similar or even faster transaction speed.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade ACENT aka ACE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the ACENT (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the ACENT as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to ACENT. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports ACENT currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the ACENT
- Store your ACENT to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying ACENT, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with ACENT:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ACE/BTC or ACE/ETH or ACE/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ACE/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy ACENT (ACE)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your ACENT (ACE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy ACENT (ACE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the ACENT. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy ACENT (ACE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy ACENT (ACE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ACE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to ACENT. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy ACENT (ACE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ACE/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy ACENT (ACE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ACE/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy ACENT (ACE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the ACENT right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect ACENT (ACE)?
Once you have purchased the ACENT, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell ACENT (ACE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ACE with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine ACENT (ACE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a ACENT is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who want to embrace web 3.0 without all the fuss of learning about cryptocurrency can buy Acent (ACE) tokens and use them on the Osiris Browser. Acent is setting up an ecosystem where users can immerse themselves in blockchain technology, and retain control of their data. The Acent ecosystem allows interoperability across multiple blockchains and the transactions happen in real-time. Users won’t have any problem managing their assets from various dApps that connect to the Osiris browser.