In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Orion Protocol token, if you are planning to buy ORN – You’re in the right place!
Liquidity has always been an issue – whether it is in decentralized platform as well as centralized one. In order to resolve it, Orion Protocol was created. The main purpose is to aggregate several crypto exchanges’ liquidity into one decentralized platform, providing non-custodial and singular gateway to the digital (asset) market. Alexey Koloskov created this platform in 2018 but launched it in 2020. He saw that DeFi system has developed some issues related to the liquidity. That’s why he finally launched the network for better delivery and performance.
Over these years, the main crypto exchanges have experienced challenges in making profitable transactions due to the lack of liquidity. Aggregation is considered the best solution, by making it go through a simple usage and also terminal. Moreover, the platform is dedicated to assist users getting the best returns and profits from their investment – and they can do it while reducing the risks, which are usually related to multiple exchanges. The man behind Orion Protocol’ development was Alexey Koloskov. He was previously responsible for Waves Platform blockchain development as the chief architect. He was also UniCredit Bank Russia’s project manager lead IT – which makes him experienced (and credible) for this platform
Table of Contents
Orion Protocol (ORN) Features
- Portfolio management. The platform has its own portfolio management app which enables users to record and monitor their activities. It can be done across exchanges, providing them with the ability and flexibility to automate asset management and to set alarm for chances.
- ORN. This is the native (utility) token with ERC-20 standard base. It is functional for decentralized brokerage as well as within Orion Terminal.
- Universal API. The platform uses one, but universal, API that is able to combine various order books while streamlining them for easiness while using it. This system enables users to enjoy the platform to the highest level without having to deal with complicated management.
- Personal marketplace. Another good thing about this platform is the availability of marketplace, dedicated for DApps or Decentralized Applications. With this, users can access them easily as well as making purchase conveniently.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Orion Protocol aka ORN
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Orion Protocol (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Orion Protocol as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Orion Protocol. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Orion Protocol currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Orion Protocol
- Store your Orion Protocol to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Orion Protocol, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Orion Protocol:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/ORN or ETH/ORN trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Orion Protocol (ORN) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Orion Protocol (ORN) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Orion Protocol. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Orion Protocol (ORN) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Orion Protocol (ORN) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ORN directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Orion Protocol. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Orion Protocol (ORN) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/ORN and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Orion Protocol (ORN) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/ORN trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Orion Protocol (ORN)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Orion Protocol right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Orion Protocol (ORN)?
Once you have purchased the Orion Protocol, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Orion Protocol (ORN)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ORN with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Orion Protocol (ORN) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Orion Protocol is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
For users who are into crypto exchange or trade, having such a platform like Orion Protocol is a huge help. Not only they can benefit from easier and more streamlined exchange activities, but they can also be sure that their investment will stay safe – while being able to generate promising profit at the same time. However, the only way to access the platform is through crypto purchase, which means that users have to buy Orion Protocol (ORN) to join.