In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Unizen, if you are planning to buy ZCX token – You’re in the right place!
Unizen mixes both CeFi and DeFi ecosystems and take all the good things from both of the worlds. It is the first platform (with CeDeFi) exchange combining the functions of both first and third party DEX and CEX, so the platform can meet the requirement of both institutional and retail traders. Through Unizen Exchange, traders can find the most effective and also cost efficient trading across different exchange modules (including Binance). It’s done to provide reliable performance, safe environment, and best offers for high volume trade.
There is a reason why this platform is named Unizen Ecosystem. The platform aggregates and houses trades across trusted and reliable exchange modules (third and also first party) so it can deliver a ZEN (a peaceful) state of mind for the traders. Some of the best advantages of this platform include the fact that everything can be done in a single (seamless) user experience. Users can interact with their favorable exchange, and with extra benefits. They can enjoy high regulatory compliance, and they can find the best trading system across various (and multiple) liquidity providers.
The platform is created to solve some common issues concerning the traders. Retail traders have to deal with risky activity, stressful, and time consuming system because they have to stay updated with the newest social sentiment and market conditions. Not to mention that they need to be agile, hopping between multiple platforms or exchanges. With Unizen, all digital assets would be ready within the same spot. Institutional traders, on the other hand, are often doubtful about entering crypto sector because of the existing exchanges’ accessibility, security, and low liquidity. Unizen, however, has (institution-oriented) modules where governments, funds, banks, organization can depend on a completely compliant listings and infrastructure.
Unizen (ZCX) Features
- Trade Aggregation. Users are able to find the most flexible and also cost efficient trades across the constantly and new improving (third party) CeDeFi innovations without having to be limited to any blockchain.
- Dynamic and versatile multi-asset staking. Users can stake the deflationary ZCX within Unizen ecosystem so they can get private sale allocations and token rewards within hot blockchain projects.
- Dynamic yield (staking) account. Users have the ability to get non-stop yield on stablecoins and USDC at highly competitive yield.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Unizen aka ZCX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Unizen (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Unizen as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Unizen. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Unizen currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Unizen
- Store your Unizen to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Unizen, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Unizen:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ZCX/BTC or ZCX/ETH or ZCX/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ZCX/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Unizen (ZCX)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Unizen (ZCX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Unizen (ZCX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Unizen. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Unizen (ZCX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Unizen (ZCX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ZCX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Unizen. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Unizen (ZCX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ZCX/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Unizen (ZCX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ZCX/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Unizen (ZCX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Unizen right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Unizen (ZCX)?
Once you have purchased the Unizen, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Unizen (ZCX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ZCX with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Unizen (ZCX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Unizen is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Unizen is designed as a decentralized operating system for exchange applications with cross-chain mechanism. It provides simple interface for the users, offering various trading products on both centralized and decentralized ecosystem. Those who are interested in the platform must buy Unizen (ZCX)