In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Hero Arena, if you are planning to buy HERA token – You’re in the right place!
Hero Arena is one of several Non-Fungible Token games that become one of the most entertaining games for crypto collectors. The fun of playing games is made perfect with the ability for players to gain income in various ways. The futuristic game resembles the Dota2 Game, in which players can enjoy various factions that have both strengths and weaknesses at the same time, while they can gain profit from their enemies. For sure, Hero Arena has such a massive impact on players, due to the high-end blockchain technology. By using this technology, players can claim in-game assets ownership, and resell or loan them out. Among other NFT Games, the Hero Arena game is still unbeatable, due to its various features for players in gaining money.
Hero Arena is one of the most famous and popular games in India. Hero Arena has been developed by a game development company named “Herozone”. The game is not just limited to India but also to other countries such as Pakistan, China, US, UK, and Canada. There are more than 200 million users who play this game and they spend hours on it. The game has its own token system which allows players to earn tokens using different ways. It gives players unlimited chances to earn tokens, and this makes it so interesting and addictive. Hero arena token is a currency that you can use to play the game and buy the premium features.
- Official Site: https://heroarena.app/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/HeroArena_Hera
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HeroesArena/
- Telegram: https://t.me/heroarenagame
- White Paper: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1EweZe2R8f53Ziw81JJgmubvjQr18-4NijYkPZ1sw4jw/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HeroArena.Hera
- Gifthub: https://github.com/HERO-ARENA-PUBLIC-SOURCE
- Medium: https://heroarena.medium.com/
Hero Arena (HERA) Features
- It boasts HERA token that becomes the main Hero Token’s currency, in which it can be used for buying, trading, and even increasing improvements of players for their Heroes’ skill.
- Binance Smart Chain as the network ensures that this NFT game can provide both fun and profit at the same time.
- It has various features to earn money, from beating bosses in Dungeon, finishing quest to gain daily tokens, using AFK to gain money without any necessity to log in yet experience the game.
- Having no money? Players can rent heroes instead of buying them. Many newbies prefer to rent heroes because they spend a lower amount of money while they still can enjoy the fun and gain rewards.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Hero Arena aka HERA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Hero Arena (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Hero Arena as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Hero Arena. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Hero Arena currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Hero Arena
- Store your Hero Arena to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Hero Arena, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Hero Arena:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the HERA/BTC or HERA/ETH or HERA/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you HERA/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Hero Arena (HERA)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Hero Arena (HERA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Hero Arena (HERA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Hero Arena. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Hero Arena (HERA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Hero Arena (HERA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy HERA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Hero Arena. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Hero Arena (HERA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair HERA/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Hero Arena (HERA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support HERA/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Hero Arena (HERA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Hero Arena right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Hero Arena (HERA)?
Once you have purchased the Hero Arena, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Hero Arena (HERA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing HERA with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Hero Arena (HERA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Hero Arena is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
All in all, Hero Arena is worth trying. There is no need to spend too much for having lots of money to gain money. HERA tokens are what all players love to gain, as they can buy heroes, trade, or farm the tokens. Gaining them is as easy as playing the game, or staking NFT items. Even for inexperienced, they can earn tokens by performing daily and simple tasks only like fighting, accomplishing missions, and training heroes. For those who love to pay mobile phone games, this Hero Arena will be available in the mid of 2022 with Mobile version.