In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy RAMP token, if you are planning to buy RAMP – You’re in the right place!
This is a platform that isn’t only created to earn staking rewards, but also to benefits staked assets’ liquidity. RAMP is a DeFi that aims to boost and improve DeFi adoption through its unique approach. It enables non ETH users to stake their tokens within ETH platforms. On the meanwhile, ETH users should be able to interact directly to RAMP protocol and mechanism to increase the potential yields.
The mechanism is that non ETH crypto can be used as collateral for rUSD (a stablecoin) which is issued and generated on ETH blockchain. As a result, the (stacked) digital assets can be maximized on their capital efficiency. Users should be able to earn the staking rewards. They can also unlock the staked assets’ liquidity and stack different kinds of yield streams altogether.
RAMP (RAMP) Features
- On/off-ramp liquidity designs. Such a design is implemented to power the token exchanges efficiently, especially within the blockchain systems. It means that users should be able to use their non ETH tokens. They need to convert it first to stablecoin before they can use it.
- Versatile conversion. Not only the non ETH token can be changed to stablecoins, but stablecoins can also be converted to eUSD.
- Staking possibility and profit earning. Those holding on eUSD can get interest from their digital assets’ lending. Not only that, but they are also able to provide a chance of providing liquidity in the DeFi protocols and environment.
- User benefit focus. Everything in this platform is designed and created to benefit the users, so rest assured that features and operation would be easy and convenient
- Cross-chain (liquidity) bridges. Because of the unique system of the platform, it is possible to stake digital assets within the Ethereum network as well as other networks.
- Staking rewards retain. Users are able to get staking rewards for their (staked) digital assets.
- Profitable yield stacking. Users are able to get yield from various revenue streams as well as farming RAMP tokens.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade RAMP
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the RAMP (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the RAMP as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to RAMP. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports RAMP currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the RAMP
- Store your RAMP to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying RAMP, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with RAMP:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/RAMP or ETH/RAMP trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your RAMP (RAMP) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy RAMP (RAMP) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the RAMP. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy RAMP (RAMP) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy RAMP (RAMP) with Skrill?
You can’t buy RAMP directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to RAMP. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy RAMP (RAMP) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/RAMP and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy RAMP (RAMP) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/RAMP trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy RAMP (RAMP)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the RAMP right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect RAMP (RAMP)?
Once you have purchased the RAMP, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell RAMP (RAMP)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing RAMP with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine RAMP (RAMP) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a RAMP is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The platform enables users to generate more profits across different platforms – even though they don’t have ETH token. With this platform as the bridge, users should be able to stake their digital assets and expect handsome reward in the end. When it comes to financial profits, there are so many different benefits to expect. However, users will have to buy RAMP (RAMP) to join the platform and reap the benefits.