In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Genesis Shards, if you are planning to buy GS token – You’re in the right place!
The DeFi ecosystem has grown by leaps and bounds in recent years. However, it continues to suffer severe bottleneck concerns in the pre-IDO arena, including poor token liquidity due to a lack of a trading market and uneven OTC trade procedures with a high default risk. Genesis Shards is a Polkadot-powered decentralized economy that reimagines NFTs as DeFi options, establishing a permissionless environment of interchain liquidity for pre-IDO tokens.
Genesis Shards was created to usher in a new paradigm in which network participants can gain access to and trade pre-IDO tokens in an efficient and safe manner, while projects can leverage token liquidity early in the process, build strong community support slightly earlier on in their journey, and experience price discovery. This is accomplished by “NFT-ing” the OTC market, converting NFTs into a liquidity vehicle for pre-IDO tokens. By rethinking non-fungible tokens as DeFi alternatives, Genesis Shards hopes to pioneer the DeFi NFT sector.
Genesis Shards (GS) Features
- A Pre-IDO marketplace on NFTs. When it comes to pre-IDO trade, the DeFi space now faces some significant challenges. Though early DEX offers have quickly acquired popularity as the preferred method of token distribution, the community has limited options for pre-IDO trade. In the early phases, however, initiatives have minimal community engagement and no sense of price discovery.
- NFTO launchpad. The project launches are done through special NFT collections. NFTO is a one-of-a-kind offering in the form of a limited-edition NFT collection.
- Access Clubs 2.0. Tiers in this enhanced version of Access Clubs will be determined by staking GS tokens in special-purpose pools called Access Pools, and our community will not only be able to participate in NFTOs but also receive a return on their GS holdings.
- Genverse & Diamond Hand NFTs. The GS metaverse is known as Genverse. It aspires to be an immersive metaverse or collecting platform with one-of-a-kind social, gamified, and creative activities.
- Access Pool. These are special purpose staking pools in which users get a yearly return on their staked money while also becoming members of the GS Access Club, which gives them priority access to launches.
- Liquidity Mining Program. To participate in the new access system, current Access Club members must stake GS in our brand-new Access Pools, earning substantial prizes and gaining access to NFTOs on Genpad.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Genesis Shards aka GS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Genesis Shards (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Genesis Shards as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Genesis Shards. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Genesis Shards currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Genesis Shards
- Store your Genesis Shards to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Genesis Shards, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Genesis Shards:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the GS/BTC or GS/ETH or GS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you GS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Genesis Shards (GS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Genesis Shards (GS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Genesis Shards (GS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Genesis Shards. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Genesis Shards (GS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Genesis Shards (GS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy GS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Genesis Shards. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Genesis Shards (GS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair GS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Genesis Shards (GS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support GS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Genesis Shards (GS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Genesis Shards right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Genesis Shards (GS)?
Once you have purchased the Genesis Shards, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Genesis Shards (GS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing GS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Genesis Shards (GS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Genesis Shards is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
By building the first NFT-based marketplace for pre-IDO tokens, Genesis Shards hopes to address the challenges that DeFi projects and their communities are having in the pre-IDO sector. By encapsulating time-locked fungible tokens in NFTs, Genesis Shards creates a new market for previously illiquid tokens. The value of Genesis Shards (GS) will rise as the market gets more users.