In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Unibright token, if you are planning to buy UBT – You’re in the right place!
The platform is designed to provide abilities to companies (and other organizations) the chances to utilize blockchain technology without complicated hassle, the requirements for developers’ large crops, and pricey cost. As a unified framework (with blockchain base) for better business integration, the platform is able to create (and then launch) smart contracts within the appropriate blockchain – and users won’t need to have any coding skill to make use of the platform.
In the basic concept, users should be able to choose their usage case and then make a custom workflow. It can be deployed later on to bridge the information – between the existing systems and new blockchain. Unibright understands the complication of blockchain technology adoption, especially in terms of knowledge gap and the usability. Not to mention that talented blockchain developers are quite rare, which drives the high cost of professional hire. This is one of the reasons why businesses are slow in adopting blockchain technology although they are able to see the potential. However, Unibright provides the solution so businesses can gain benefits from today’s blockchain technology.
Unibright (UBT) Features
- Unibright Framework. This is a low-code integration and business modeling platform, created to help businesses gain benefits from the blockchain technology.
- Unibright Freequity solution. In this service, the platform implements tokenization and DeFi operation. They offer liquidity and exchanges, portfolio and derivatives, integration, custodian services, token issuance, and token definition.
- Unibright Token (UBT). It is the utility token used to finance all of the mentioned products. Other usages of UBT include smart contract connection, workshops, smart contract creation, and tokenization.
- Simple and easy operation. Users should be able to generate smart contracts and then deploy and update them – everything completely automatic to different blockchains. There is no need for complicated coding or such thing alike. Thanks to the combination of solidly integrated IT systems, case use templates, and visual based platform, users should be able to manage their transactions easily.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Unibright aka UBT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Unibright (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Unibright as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Unibright. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Unibright currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Unibright
- Store your Unibright to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Unibright, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Unibright:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/UBT or ETH/UBT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Unibright (UBT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Unibright (UBT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Unibright. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Unibright (UBT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Unibright (UBT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy UBT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Unibright. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Unibright (UBT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/UBT and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Unibright (UBT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/UBT trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Unibright (UBT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Unibright right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Unibright (UBT)?
Once you have purchased the Unibright, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Unibright (UBT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing UBT with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Unibright (UBT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Unibright is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Unibright may be created for businesses, but developers are also welcomed to join the platform and make use of the available features. With this platform, businesses should be able to adopt blockchain technology easily and efficiently without compromising performance and quality. Be advised, though, that users must buy Unibright (UBT) to join the platform because crypto purchase would be the only access to do so.