In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Xyo, if you are planning to buy XYO – You’re in the right place!
Xyo as cryptocurrency is used on XYO network created by XY company as solution for technology industry to be used on autonomous devices using GPS or Bluetooth connection. This geolocation technology then connected to blockchain technology to create devices that can analyze and gather geo data for various potential usage in different industry. The technology itself can be applied to many things to help people in real life which create bigger market for the token itself since it is used by various industry.
- Official Site: https://xyo.network/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/OfficialXYO
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/XYONetwork/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3040825.0
- White Paper: https://xyo.network/learn/
Xyo (XYO) Features
- Sentinels. Xyo features that used to gathered information about location using sensors, radio or any kind of methods to be used as location witness.
- Bridge. Xyo features that used to take data gathered by Sentinels which then will be relayed to Archivists to be used as location data.
- Archivists. Xyo features that used to store information that given by the Bridge and can be access by Diviners for analyzing purpose.
- Diviners. Xyo features that act as oracles which will analyze different heuristics and providing answers for queries and give accurate scores to be relayed back to smart contract.
- Validation. Xyo network used key that combined with PoO algorithm to validate the data in the network and prevent to falsify data origin.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Xyo
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Xyo (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Xyo as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Xyo. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Xyo currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Xyo
- Store your Xyo to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Xyo, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Xyo:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/XYO or ETH/XYO trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Xyo (XYO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Xyo (XYO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Xyo. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Xyo (XYO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Xyo (XYO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy XYO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Xyo. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Xyo (XYO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/XYO and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Xyo (XYO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/XYO trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Xyo (XYO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Xyo right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Xyo (XYO)?
Once you have purchased the Xyo, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Xyo (XYO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing XYO with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Xyo (XYO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Xyo is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Xyo as cryptocurrency is used on XYO network which become innovative solution for autonomous devices using GPS or Bluetooth. The geolocation technology is further enhanced with the use of blockchain technology to make it better. The network has various features that makes it possible for the data to be accurate and trusted. Those who want to access and create application should learn how to buy Xyo. This new approach can be used in different industry such as ecommerce, hospital, and many others.