In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy SmartMesh, if you are planning to buy SMT token – You’re in the right place!
SmartMesh incorporates blockchain light nodes and extends the Raiden and Lightning Networks second layer architectural network protocols, enabling internet-free digital payments and transactions. SmartMesh technology, which uses blockchain-based token incentives, enables the construction of flexible, decentralized Mesh Networks that can self-repair and have better near-field speeds and bandwidth than regular Internet connections. SmartMesh enables blockchain to cross the Internet barrier and enter the IoT (Internet of Things) and IoE (Internet of Everything) eras, when everything is connected.
SmartMesh creates peer-to-peer mesh networks that operate parallel to the global Internet using intelligent hardware, software, and protocols. This guarantees that data does not pass via central servers and stays within the mesh network. This conserves resources, lowers leakage, and eliminates electrical waste. SmartMesh is a blockchain underlying protocol built with IoT in mind that allows smart devices to communicate one to another without the need for telecommunications connections such as internet.
SmartMesh (SMT) Features
- Spectrum. Spectrum is a platform that is decentralized. It has implemented a new consensus method as well as a new block reward structure tailored to the SmartMesh environment and the Internet of Things.
- SmartRaiden. The open-source SmartRaiden system enables decentralized, real-time, secure, easy, low-fee, off-chain, and offline bitcoin transfers and transactions. SmartRaiden is compatible with a wide range of popular systems.
- SmartMesh Protocol. SmartMesh incorporates blockchain lite nodes and expands the capabilities of Raiden Network and other blockchain secondary architecture network protocols to enable off-internet crypto-micropayments.
- Self-forming Networks. Ad-hoc wireless mesh networks with multi-hop capabilities may be formed by users. This is one of the fundamental network technologies for bridging the “last mile” distance between nodes that are just out of range (Node B functions as an incentive channel that connect Nodes C and A so the two nodes can send data with each other).
- Token Incentives. When someone connects and sends data across a Mesh network built using SmartMesh technology, the contributor of the node through which the data flows is rewarded with a corresponding amount of SMT.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade SmartMesh aka SMT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the SmartMesh (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the SmartMesh as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to SmartMesh. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports SmartMesh currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the SmartMesh
- Store your SmartMesh to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying SmartMesh, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with SmartMesh:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SMT/BTC or SMT/ETH or SMT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SMT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy SmartMesh (SMT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your SmartMesh (SMT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy SmartMesh (SMT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the SmartMesh. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy SmartMesh (SMT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy SmartMesh (SMT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SMT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to SmartMesh. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy SmartMesh (SMT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SMT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy SmartMesh (SMT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SMT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy SmartMesh (SMT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the SmartMesh right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect SmartMesh (SMT)?
Once you have purchased the SmartMesh, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell SmartMesh (SMT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SMT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine SmartMesh (SMT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a SmartMesh is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
While many people in developed countries have access to modern technology, there is an increasing gap between them and the rest of the globe. There are presently 3.9 billion individuals who do not have internet connection, 2 billion who are unbanked, and 1.2 billion who do not have access to power. The existing system is incapable of meeting such demands. A new paradigm is required, and SmartMesh provides this innovation. The platform will address the demands of billions of people worldwide.