In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Stater, if you are planning to buy STR token – You’re in the right place!
Stater’s mission is to create a P2P open-source lending platform for NFT digital assets that provides a smooth experience for both borrowers and lenders. The first version was completed in December 2020. The loan process takes a market-driven approach at first, with enhancements that will further automate the process in the future. Borrowers can offer their NFT asset on the Stater marketplace by indicating the asset value, loan length, and borrow amount based on the loan to value ratio. Borrowers can use one or more assets to secure a loan.
Likewise, lenders will be able to examine all of the stated assets from all of the borrowers inside the marketplace and will be able to simply make loans to the packages that they find appealing. They will also be able to select certain loan parameters to identify the best loan offers within the marketplace, as well as view precise game and asset information that will aid in the due diligence process.
Stater (STR) Features
- Pool Lending. A new feature on the Stater platform is pool lending for quick lending, which allows borrowers to acquire an instant loan for their NFT asset on the platform. Borrowers will pick the borrow amount, loan period, and number of payments for rapid loans, and the asset value will be computed automatically by Stater fair value oracle.
- Marketplace lending system. This mechanism allows liquidity providers to be able to provide loans to the most appealing packages.
- Bundle option available. Borrowers can utilize several assets as collateral to boost the value of their loan package.
- Collateral locked in smart contract. If the borrower did not obtain a loan or after complete repayment of the loan, the borrower has the option to remove the assets.
- Lenders get the collateral in case of liquidation. If the borrower fails to repay the entire amount of the loan, the lender will have the ability to call the loan and seize the collateral.
- Manual asset valuation. The borrower’s and market’s valuations will determine whether or not the loan package is qualified to obtain liquidity.
- One user category. Users can utilize this functionality to take and provide loans at the same time.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Stater aka STR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Stater (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Stater as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Stater. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Stater currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Stater
- Store your Stater to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Stater, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Stater:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the STR/BTC or STR/ETH or STR/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you STR/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Stater (STR)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Stater (STR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Stater (STR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Stater. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Stater (STR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Stater (STR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy STR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Stater. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Stater (STR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair STR/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Stater (STR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support STR/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Stater (STR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Stater right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Stater (STR)?
Once you have purchased the Stater, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Stater (STR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing STR with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Stater (STR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Stater is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Stater has produced its own limited series of utility NFT assets, making it more than just a lending platform for NFTs. Users can stake Stater NFT to gain discounts while borrowing or lending on the site. They can HODL it and enjoy community drops as well as other exclusive benefits in the ecosystem. The future of gaming, according to Stater, is in developing open economies with genuine asset ownership, where the value gained from spent time can be easily exchanged in market places.