In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Metahero, if you are planning to buy HERO token – You’re in the right place!
Metaverse is a digital world that most people are slowly getting used to. However, there are seven layers of metaverse that they need to know. Metahero aims to bring the outermost layer of the metaverse, the experience, to most people across the globe.
The project’s main aim, for the time being, is to bring 10M more users to the metaverse. To do that, they are building 3D chambers across the world so people can scan anything, including themselves, in high-definition 3D. Later, they can use the scan as their avatar or even an NFT to explore the metaverse. Investors can buy Metahero (HERO) tokens to speed up the chambers build in their region. Metahero is open to collaborating with various brands and other projects.
- Official Site: https://metahero.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/metahero_io
- Telegram: https://t.me/metahero_news
- White Paper: https://metahero.io/media/184/download/WHITEPAPER%20V%203.5%20lastest.pdf?v=1
Metahero (HERO) Features
- Everdome: Metahero’s main product is metascan technology. It involves a full-body length 3D scanner with a high definition output. Users can transform these scan results to be their avatars or as NFTs, that later they can use in the Everdome. It’s a hyper-reality metaverse that Metahero builds. Users can purchase NFT land, lease it, or build around the land and call it home. Metahero welcomes brands and companies to build their offices in the Everdome and invite more people into the metaverse.
- Wolf Digital World: To be closer to their aim of installing the 3D chambers all over the world, Metahero works with Wolf Digital World of WDW on the installation. The team at WDW has decades of experience with 3D technology. The company has a history of working together with various companies such as Ferrari, SONY, Disney, museums, and universities in the 3D field. Users can use their app to see if there’s any 3D scanner nearby.
- Hero App: For the time being, Metahero is still developing the Hero App. Users can use the App to manage their $HERO tokens, from purchasing to trading and managing their rewards. Metahero team is currently working with Visa to make the App usable to pay monthly and daily expenses. They aim to bring the Hero App as a one-stop-shop for users’ cryptocurrency-related management.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Metahero aka HERO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Metahero (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Metahero as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Metahero. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Metahero currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Metahero
- Store your Metahero to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Metahero, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Metahero:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the HERO/BTC or HERO/ETH or HERO/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you HERO/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Metahero (HERO)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Metahero (HERO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Metahero (HERO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Metahero. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Metahero (HERO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Metahero (HERO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy HERO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Metahero. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Metahero (HERO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair HERO/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Metahero (HERO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support HERO/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Metahero (HERO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Metahero right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Metahero (HERO)?
Once you have purchased the Metahero, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Metahero (HERO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing HERO with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Metahero (HERO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Metahero is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Investors can buy Metahero (HERO) tokens and take part in immersing the real world in the digital metaverse. The project spans the globe and aims to bring 10M people to the metaverse with their Metascan technology. Metahero plans to build its 3D Metascan chambers in prime locations all over the world. They are open to partnership and collaboration with more brands and investors. For the moment, they have Wolf Digital World as a technical partner to pursue their aim.