In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy ForTube, if you are planning to buy FOR token – You’re in the right place!
ForTube is the newest brand of the Force Protocol launched by the team in August 2020. Meanwhile, its platform governance token called FOR had been issued before. The IEO of the token was conducted in 2019 on Bibox Exchange. Since then, it has been listed on more exchanges. The Force Protocol itself commits to develop inclusive, secure, and innovative features to modern-day finance through the ForTube platform.
The open financial platform aims to innovate the financial sector using blockchain technology. Particularly, it is built to provide effective and appropriate financial services to its users who come from all over the world. There are two main services offered by the platform; ForTube Bank and ForTube Bond. Both of them are offered on BSC and Ethereum networks.
ForTube (FOR) Features
- The Force Components. The Force Protocol implements three major technical components; financial, extended, and fundamental components. The ultimate aim of these components is to provide solutions to challenges faced by users and developers of ETH based dApps. The team uses these components to improve numerous problems such as security issues, poor UI, fixed data structure, contract upgrades, and slow on-chain interaction.
- ForTube Bond. It aims to improve the complicated process of bond issuance on bond markets. Instead of using a centralized agency, it uses a registration system to simplify the Bond issuance process. When the bond’s necessary information is verified by the ForTube platform, it will undergo a community vote to assess the rating of credit. This Bond is currently only available on Ethereum Network, but soon, it will run on the BSC as well.
- For Tube Bank. With this feature, users can earn interest through depositing crypto on the platform. Besides, the smart contracts allow them to withdraw, borrow, and pay. ForTube also applies a collateral rate of 150% for over-collateralized lending.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade ForTube aka FOR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the ForTube (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the ForTube as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to ForTube. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports ForTube currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the ForTube
- Store your ForTube to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying ForTube, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with ForTube:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/FOR or ETH/FOR trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your ForTube (FOR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy ForTube (FOR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the ForTube. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy ForTube (FOR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy ForTube (FOR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy FOR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to ForTube. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy ForTube (FOR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/FOR and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy ForTube (FOR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/FOR trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy ForTube (FOR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the ForTube right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect ForTube (FOR)?
Once you have purchased the ForTube, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell ForTube (FOR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing FOR with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine ForTube (FOR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a ForTube is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
There is no doubt that ForTube has a lot of potential growth in the present market condition with a market cap of 6 million. It has successfully improved some weaknesses of Ethereum Networks with its technical components, offering a decentralized bond market for all users. It will continue to grow as the team of ForTube aims to develop other spaces of DeFi such as cross-boarding trading, online lending, and supply chain finance.