In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Playcent, if you are planning to buy PCNT token – You’re in the right place!
Playcent is designed as a decentralized blockchain-based platform for user-generated contents for various usages, including social tokens, NFTs, games, and dApps. It is created as a multichain protocol that focuses on a remix culture, providing users the freedom (and flexibility) to create, develop, monetize, and managed their web presence. The platform has its own collections of templates.
Those who like games can enjoy the (in-built) mini apps, whereas users can create (and then remix) memes, interactive messages, quizzes, and others. mini and fun games like match-3 and flappy birds, for instance, can enjoy the games. The platform offers remix tool, allowing anyone to be creative and come up with anything they want.
Think of the Playcent as the full stack ecosystem. The apps can be generated within minutes and then shared over the net. Anyone who is familiar with Rarible, OnlyFans, Cameo, Wix, or Gumroad won’t have any issue operating the app. However, this platform is different from the others because users won’t need to leave the social networks to transact or engage.
The main purpose of the platform is to democratize the software development. The team believes that enabling non-techies to create interactive games or apps easily can be beneficial. With mobile phone and social media, everyone is familiar with different content types, such as links, GIFs, videos, images, texts, and others. If people can make use of these contents and they can even monetize those contents, they can enjoy profitable outcome.
Table of Contents
Playcent (PCNT) Features
- One platform for all. Playcent can create contents instantly and then share them across the network. Whether it is for NFTs, dApps, games, social tokens, eSports, mini apps, and others, users can enjoy the easy operation and also the possibility of earning passive income at the same time.
- Playcent capital. It is the accelerator platform that connects the (early stage) NFT and game innovators through their community.
- Playcent universe. There are several main elements that shape the platform’s ecosystem, including developers, consumers, creators, and advertisers. Each of them has their own unique functions and roles, working as a unity to make the platform works and functional.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Playcent aka PCNT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Playcent (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Playcent as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Playcent. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Playcent currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Playcent
- Store your Playcent to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Playcent, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Playcent:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the PCNT/BTC or PCNT/ETH or PCNT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you PCNT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Playcent (PCNT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Playcent (PCNT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Playcent (PCNT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Playcent. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Playcent (PCNT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Playcent (PCNT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PCNT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Playcent. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Playcent (PCNT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair PCNT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Playcent (PCNT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support PCNT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Playcent (PCNT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Playcent right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Playcent (PCNT)?
Once you have purchased the Playcent, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Playcent (PCNT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PCNT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Playcent (PCNT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Playcent is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Playcent is a decentralized platform that encourages everyone to mix social media and content creators. The main purpose is to make the process easier and simpler. Aside from making use of the available tools and features, users can also monetize their contents. Those interested in joining must buy Playcent (PCNT) as their entryway.