In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Linear Finance, if you are planning to buy LINA – You’re in the right place!
The developer responsible for creating Linear Finance platform understands that DeFi has its own challenges and obstacles although it has revolutionized exchanges are managed through digital mechanism. Some of the biggest challenges are the slow processing time and expensive fee. That’s why they create this platform to provide a place where transparent, quick, and cheap solutions can be administered.
Moreover, not only this platform is using synthetic assets to ensure safe and transparent mechanism, it also supports cross-chain management. The native LINA token has many functions as well, such as liquidity mining, staking, governance, investing, and payments. If you are thinking about making a solid investment for the future, this would be the right platform to do it.
- Official Site: https://Linear Finance.finance/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Linear Financefinance
- Telegram: https://t.me/Linear Financefinanceannoucements
- Whitepaper: https://Linear Finance.finance/defi/Linear Finance_Whitepaper_EN.pdf
Linear Finance (LINA) Features
- Convenience. With this platform, transactions will run quickly while the transaction fee will stay low. It is a platform where everyone can join, whether they are traders, stakers, or makers.
- Transparency. Front-running can be disadvantages. To prevent such thing from happening, every transaction would be made as transparent as possible to all users. This would help reduce systemic risks as well.
- Ethereum-based. The platform is based on Ethereum network, which allows it to develop as cross-chain system. It means that the platform can work and operate with other (DeFi) projects.
- User-tailored perks and options. Users are given different options of exposure which give them the freedom to choose whatever they want, whether it is market indices, commodities, or other tokens.
- Dual blockchain support. The entire Linear Finance ecosystem is basically constructed on 2 different blockchain systems. However, they are able to complement and work together well because of the cross-chain feature. In order to do this, users only need to open a wallet with Ethereum base and also have a wallet with EVM compatibility.
- Affordability. The platform uses smart contracts, which supports Linear Finance for trading and building Liquids without costly gas fees.
- DeFi maximized support. LINA and Linear Finance DAO may be based on Ethereum, but it also uses smart contracts and EVM to enable the platform interact easily with other DeFi protocols.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Linear Finance aka LINA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Linear Finance (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Linear Finance as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Linear Finance. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Linear Finance currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Linear Finance
- Store your Linear Finance to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Linear Finance, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Linear Finance:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/LINA or ETH/LINA trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Linear Finance (LINA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Linear Finance (LINA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Linear Finance. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Linear Finance (LINA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Linear Finance (LINA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy LINA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Linear Finance. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Linear Finance (LINA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/LINA and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Linear Finance (LINA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/LINA trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Linear Finance (LINA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Linear Finance right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Linear Finance (LINA)?
Once you have purchased the Linear Finance, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Linear Finance (LINA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing LINA with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Linear Finance (LINA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Linear Finance is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Linear Finance seems promising for those who are into DeFi applications. With cross-chain feature, this platform has many handful features that would benefit the users. If silent and ‘inactive’ users can benefit from the platform as investment, imagine the benefits enjoyed by the active users. It doesn’t hurt to look further into Linear Finance (LINA) and learn the overall perks.